chapter 12

JACOBS POV.

Yess amber has to sit next to me,this will give me time to talk to her,I have no idea why she was being like this,she just stormed of away from me and told me to leave her alone.

"Amber plz tell me what I have done,I don't like it when u hate me, before school I wanted to tell u something, I wanted to tell u how I felt about-" I said being cut of by amber.l

"What do u mean tell me how u feel, u don't feel anything ur with Adelaide so u have to been using me." She replied I had no idea what she was going on about.

"Wait wait wait what do u mean I'm going out with adelaide?"

"Don't act Like u don't know what I'm on about she told me this morning."before I could say anything else she stormed out of the room,matt went running after her,then mia was about to go but then the teacher said no more can go out.

AMBERS POV.

I ran out of the classroom and matt came chasing after me,but mia had to stay.

" amber why did u run out what happened?"matt asked

"Hes denying being with Adelaide he said he isn't dating her he was gonna tell me how he felt this morning." I said back starting to cry.

"Amber amber dont cry plz I don't like seeing u cry,how do u know what Adelaide said was true?"

"Well I don't know ur his best mate u should know if there dating, well are they?"

"Well I'm not sure they do hang out everyday So I never really get to see him much in school,but I guess he isn't worth it."

"Yea I guess ur right."

Next thing I knew we were staring into each others eyes then he leaned in to kiss me.badly so did I 😱 we made out for at least 5 mins before the bell went.

"Shit matt what am I doing ur with my sister,mention this to anyone I will kill u,this will never happen again." I say rushing to get mia.

"No that will never happen again mia is my girl not u!" He said back winking at me.

I collected mia and tried to rush home,but it was to late.