chapter 8

JACOBS POV.

On the way home I saw mia and matt holding hands,I thought they were a really cute couple,I would of never expected matt to get with mia,he is also popular in my school and all the girls love him as much as they love me,most of them are really good looking and he's never said yes to any of them.he must really love mia.I reached for ambers hand she saw me so she reached in to.

AMBERS POV.

Jacob reached in for my hand so ovs i reached in to,I really like Jacob I just don't think he feels the same way.The rest of the walk home me and Jacob held hands and mia and matt,although there together and me and Jacob ain't.

MATTS POV.

I am actually madly in love with mia,the best thing is she starts my school tomorrow and finally all the girls can leave me alone,they are all gorgouse and that but they just didn't seem right for me,and for some reason mia just does,she's just perfect.

Jacobs POV.

"Hey why don't we go buy some munchies,we should all stay mine today have a MINY sleepover." I said.

"Okay but the doughnuts r on me!" Amber shouted letting go of my hand and running to the doughnut stand.

We all bought a few packs of doughnuts and headed to my house.

AMBERS POV.

we finally arrived home.

"I'm just nipping in mine to tell my mum I'm back,mia u coming, we will meet u back at urs" I said.

"Yea I'm coming to" replied mia.

We ran in told our mum we was back and ran straight upstairs.

"What is it, what do u want me for."asked mia.

" nothing we just need to get our sleeping things" I said.

"Oh yea"

We asked our mum if we was aloud to sleep next door, and she said as long as we were back in the morning so she could drive us to our first day at our new school.