chapter 11

AMBERS POV.

Finally I stepped my foot into school,I've never been so nervous. I could tell mia was nervous, she grabbed my arm and we walked down the hallway linking arms,it was just full if kids some younger some older, and some the same age.we had to go to the office to get our locker keys. Thankfully our lockers were right next to each other.

As we were stood at our lockers Jacob and matt were no where to be seen although I saw Jake,jack and Cameron, Cameron came over to welcome us.

(C=Cameron)
(A=amber)

C= hey amber hey mia.
A=oh hey Cameron its really scary here.
C= oh u will get used to it.
A= I hope.
C=where's Jacob?
A= oh ERM not sure not seen him yet.
C= oh okay anyways gotta run I need a piss.
A=oh okay bye.

As Cameron walked away,a girl with gorgeous blonde wavy hair walked up to us with 4 gurls standing behind her.

"U,ur the girl who always hangs out with Jacob.😣"the main girl said.

" ERM yea I guess I am why?"I said back.

"Why, bloody why erggh I hate u already,back of bitch Jacob is mine and has been sine yr 6,so back of and get out of our lives!"

I felt tears stream in my eyes,mia just hid behind me I felt sorry for her. Eventually Jacob walked over.

"Oh heyys amber, and mia, oh and Adelaide nice to to see u, so amber how's ur day going?" He asked I couldn't resist his beautiful smile. But before i could reply Adelaide gave me a dirty.instead of talking back I stormed of ignoring whatever he was shouting down the hallway with mia following behind.

"Amber he's shouting u." Mia said under her breath.

"I don't care it looks like me and Jacobs friendship is over,he is using me he is with Adelaide." I said starting to cry.matt walked over to us.

"Amber what's up, mia babe what's up wiv ur sister?" Matt said all worried.

"Heyya babe this girl called Adelaide."mia replied.

" oh no not her she scares everyone away just ignore her, why what did she say?"

"No mia don't say anything please this is just to do with me and her." I butted in.

We all walked to class together,me, matt and mia. When we got in the room both Jacob and Adelaide were in there laughing to each other, what a surprise.
When we all sat down I was fine I didn't have to sit next to Adelaide she sat wiv matt and I saw matt talking to her very seriously,I hope he doesn't say anything.

OH NO I have to sit next to jacob and mia sits next to Jake.