chapter 3.

AMBERS POV

Omg I recognise that face,that is Jacob sartorius,I'm gonna be living next to the musical.ly king.

"Hey ERM mum I'm gonna go inside and pick my room,then unpack." I said, really wanting my mum to say OK.but unfortunately she didn't she replied with.

"But sweetie don't be rude come and meet your new neighbours."

"I will later on today I'll knock on and say hi plzz."

My mum said OK I ran inside the house, I felt terrible when I said I wanted to go inside I saw that face on Jacob, uno that sadish face,but I went in anyways.

JACOBS POV

After standing there in shock for a few seconds I noticed it was Amber the musical.ly queen and I know that she noticed me, she ran inside,and for some reason I just feel a big wave of sadness rage through my body. I went inside to and went back to my room.

"So do you like your new neighbours." Asked Jake.

"You will never guess who has moved in"

"Who tell us Jacob." Said Cameron.

"Amber the musical.ly queen but as soon as she seen me she ran inside I think she knew it were me."

We all just sat there for a few minutes until the door went.I heard my mum say.

"Oh heyya amber didn't actually think u would come and say hi plz come in."

We all just sat there trying to listen to what they were saying and Jack,jack,Cameron,and tj were trying to convince me to go downstairs until my mum shouted up.

"JACOBB COME DOWNSTAIRS PLZ AMBERS HERE AND WERE GONNA BE FRIENDLY TO OUR NEIGHBOURS."

this was my chance to finally meet Amber.I ran downstairs and into the living room.Amber looked beautiful.

**********************
Hey finished on kinda another cliffhanger hope ur liking it so far.