Part 7 - Enough Is Enough

"Suicidal really Fred?" My dads familiar voice reasonated through my phone as I sat on my laptop finishing some homework.

"Fred do you know how much shit you've got yourself and this whole family into? You're going to ruin our whole reputation."

"Really, that's what your worried about? Our reputation?" I carelessly replied.

"No, It's just-"

"Just what?"

He didn't reply. All I heard was silence. Why would he reply? He doesn't care about me.

"Fred-" he began.

"Save it!" I shouted into the phone so he would get it into his head that I really didn't want to talk to him.

I hung up as fast as I could and threw my phone on the floor, I don't need a lecture from him, or from anyone.

I leaned on my desk and ran my fingers through my curly brown hair trying to sort out my thoughts. I was still in denial about yesterday, it happened so quickly and was so unexpected. So unreal, like a dream.

For the first time I couldn't complete my homework, it no longer distracted me, it just made me have more thoughts of yesterdays events with the paparazzi.

My phone vibrated on the floor. I ignored it at first but when thousands of notifications swarmed in I got annoyed.

I picked it up and read the messages, hundreds and thousands of messages, 'I wish you would kill yourself so Louis and Harry can be together' 'Gay' 'You're mother is a slut that sleeps with every guy she meets' 'Freddie Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's biggest mistake.'

"What the fuck," I muttered aloud.

My number had leaked and thousands of messages were coming in. I switched it off and placed it on the desk. It didn't matter and there was nothing I could do, so why try?

Maybe playing my guitar will get my mind off everything? It always does.

I picked my guitar up and tried to strum a few chords but my hands shook uncontrollably.

The negative thoughts were taking over my mind and body and there was no way I could stop them.

After I finally got control of myself, I decided what I was going to do.

If I disappeared everything would be perfect, my dad wouldn't have to deal with me and my mom would be happy in Hawaii with the love of her life.

I was leaving. I didn't want to be Freddie Tomlinson anymore. I didn't want to go to school. I didn't know where I was going to go but I knew it would be somewhere far from the paparazzi, and my family.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Thanks for reading we love you guys!

Just to be clear LIAM (the football player) IS NOT LIAM PAYNE

Thanks to all the new readers that voted and commented, It's great to hear what you think of the book.

If anyone wants to be part of the book comment your name and maybe bit about yourself, that would be awesome.

K bye!

sorry this was short but we'll make the next one longer...

This chapter is dedicated to our awesome new readers-

harryswife94

AmyaNaji

Goldhue

TataPink