Part 6 - Plot Twist

I heard the bell ring as my ears ringed and my whole body ached. I heard the sound of people pace through the hallways to their lockers and to go meet their friends for second break.

"What a loser," someone said as I clutched my stomach in pain.

I turned to see who it was, i see Liam and his friends snickering about me.

"Guys, don't laugh he's hurt," Liam's friend says sarcastically, and gave his hand to me and I just shook my head. He laughed, "Oh by the way we hope you don't mind... but there were these people outside that wanted to see you, so we invited them in."

"What do you mean," I shreaked.

"Oh I guess they want a picture with you... or of you," He said.

"Kurt, what did you do?" Liam asked.

"Trust me you'll love this," He waved his hands behind him,"come on in boys, meet the real Freddie Tomlinson."

A whole crowd of papparazzi came in with huge cameras.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I cried out but no one payed attention to me but the flashes of the cameras.

Liam, Kurt and the rest of their football friends were being interviewed by journalists and celebrity news reporters.

Liam kneeled down and picked up a brown leather book that lay beside me. He examined the book in interest but when he opened it and started reading the first page he noticed something. In my dazed state I eventually realized what the book was, it was my journal.

"Give that back!" cameras flashed all around us as I grabbed Liam by the shoulders. "I said give it back!"

"Dear journal," he began,"Today was like every other day, I went to school with paparazzi following me around, Skye invited me to her cheer leading practice, people laughed as I walked through the hallways, and I felt like I always do, like I don't belong-"

"Stop! stop!" I shrieked and attempted to grab the journal from him but he held it higher up, out of my reach.

He chuckled, "My dad told me he'd call today, but he didn't, he doesn't care about me. He left me and now he's living a happy life, without me. I am nothing, I wish I never existed." Liam wiped a fake tear from his face and he and his friends burst into laughter.

Paparazzi took more pictures while news reporters and journalists wrote their next hit story. I seize my journal from Liam and pushed him aside so I could leave. I don't want to waste my time on these idiots.

On my way out I snatch a piece of paper from a very inspired journalist. She had already written a few paragraphs but I didn't bother reading them, my only interest was the title.

'Freddie Tomlinson, Suicidal?'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys enjoyed. CLIFFHANGER........ lol

we really appreciate all the reads, comments and votes, you guys are amazing, well i suppose you guys are Directioners and we're the best!

this chappie is dedicated to @toastedlarry -troyes

love you guys

-Nicole and Ayanda