Part-2

Nandini's POV
I entered my house with Kaira in my arms as Chachi opened the door for us.
"Aree Nandu ye bacchi kiski hai? Aur tu isko akele kyun le ker aayi??" I looked at Chachi and my mom who was in the kitchen preparing the dinner. "Actually I need to tell you guys something , but before that I'll go and put Kaira to sleep else she'll cry" I quickly ran up to my room so that I could escape all the questions from mom & Chachi because I wasn't ready with the answers.
I carefully placed Kaira on the bed and adjusted pillows all around her and covered her with blanket as the AC was on and she could catch cold . I was not able to take my eyes off the little bundle of joy sleeping peacefully in front of me. "How can someone be so insensitive that they left their new born baby to die!" I thought as my hatred increased for the couple to whom the baby belonged to.
I was still in my thoughts when I heard Chachi. "Nandu Manik aaya hai tujhse Milne , tu neeche aa rhi hai ya mai usko upar bhej doon?" I couldn't leave Kaira alone as she is too small so I decided to call Manik to my room.
"Chachi send him to my room I can't leave Kaira alone" I shouted back as I heard footsteps coming near my room & finally Manik entered my room.