Prologue

UNEDITED
PLEASE IGONRE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

************************************

Best thing about sunsets is they're always so calming and soothing. I always try to save time and make plans to come here, I wish I had a boyfriend to come here with but no...! AREY LADKI BEAUTIFUL KRGYI CHULL!! Suddenly a stupid track started blasting in my head...oh my spong Bob! It's not just a stupid track but we also have aliens here? My mind asked from myself or I asked my mind as I saw a UFO landing not very far from me. All the silence and peace left for fudge cake, I saw people freaking out and running,screaming literally jumping on others to get put of this area. What? Idiot! Stupid! Dumb?!! Leave before these aliens kill you. But no I can't move my hands or legs shit!! These aliens are gonna kill me and I will have my first kiss...or will ever go on a date...or get married...or have kids..
''Don't worry we'll have beautiful babies.''
I turned my head in to look at the direction from where this voice came but there was no sign of human present...means it a alien!! For oreos sake I don't want to have any aliens baby inside me or no!! "SANDAL MERE CHAM CHAM KRTE HAIGE HIGH BRAND DE AIRPLANA MUNDIYA VE MERI HEELS PE KRDI LAND VEY-" I swear this song! Now it's becoming hard to handle it, why do people play such songs in such calming places like sea? I m sure no one has answer for this-
"Do you keep zoing out all the time?"
What who said that? Oh so aliens must have. Wait! This voice? I know this voice. Ayyappa! This belongs to those monsters and delivs also witches.
"Yes. It's us nandu!" Oh my poor ears with a voice like that I m sure even rakhi sawant will jump off cliff. It's Rose and I m not surprised if she's alien.
"Let's go sweetheart." And with that someone flipped me on his shoulders he looks big,bulky? and very tall that I can feel he's having no difficulty in carrying me like I m some minion softtoy. He placed me on some weird chair inside their space ship and tied me with belt around my waist and hands. I still screaming and shouting to tell them to leave me but he tied my legs and finally I saw his face. Pheww! It's so good to see him finally. Note the sarcasm! If it's a dream? Then this is my worst nightmare ever, Manik Malhotra and fab5 are aliens? That I always doubted they were and they freaking kidnapped me?!! And now they are simply looking at me and grinning like idiot.
"Why have you tied me? Please don't kill me I want to live I m just 18 and don't even have a boyfriend." I finally said. Shaking with fear. "Princess we are taking you to our planet. And don't worry about boyfriend or your life because you are my MATE and my future Queen''. His words made me feel dizzy, my eyelids became heavy and before darkness could consume me I heard Manik's voice getting replaced by feminine ones. They was familiar? Like? Like my mom and Chachi? What the hell were they doing here?
'AREY LADKI BEAUTIFUL KRGYIIII CHULL!!' blasted in my ears along with two familiar ones.
" Nandu beta uth ja college k liye late ho jayegi!"
"Nandu? Aab ager tum nhi uthi toh mein tumharte uper thanda pani daal dunngi! Aur-" are they too aliens? Or sifter or bloodsuckers? This sounded so scary that I screamed and opened my eyes making my Chachi and mom to jump a with fear. PH gosh it was a dream. Yes. Thank you ayyappa. Thank you. My mom and Chachi pulled me in a tight bone crashing hug! Yes they were grinding my ribs...
''Mom! Chachi!! Chodo mujhe you're suffocating me please!" I wishper yelled.

"Bura sapna dekha beta?" Chachi asked and mom looked at me with concern. I nodded.

"Aap dono bahar jao mein collage k liye ready ho jati hu.'' They nodded and left.
**********************************
Rishab dropped me college and left for School. I entered college and directly left for class for not even waiting for Navya. Today I don't want anymore drama that stupid nightmare was enough. I entered class to find Navya already there, laughing at some joke with aryamaan and shahid. I smiled at them and took my seat next to Navya.

After 15 minutes.
Finally our class started. And we were introduced to our new English professor. Ms. Soha khurana.(😂😂 you can laugh if you want to.) She gave her introduction while aryamaan and shahid kept giving her flirtatious smiles. It was all normal till she decided to make my day worst with a weird project idea.

" So, class this year you all will have to pass a test, its a project actually. Fake marriage program and the baby project. You will get a baby, a new born one and you will have to care of her/him for 3 months. Ye project partners mein hai, so, for 3 months you have to live with your partner and take care of your baby. Rest of the details will be there on notice board-" someone asked cuting her in between. "Ma'am? We have to select our partners by ourselves?" Asked harshad giving her his most flirtarious smile. "No, no. I was just about to tell when you asked me. But it's okay to be curious, no problem." She smiled at him. Oh boy he's acting so innocent all of a sudden.

"So, you will write your name in a piece of paper and put it in these bowls" she said showing the bowls in her hand.
"Then we will take two names out one from each one. Left one is for girls and right one is for boys now hush we only have 10 minutes left for class to get over.'' She placed a bowls at both the sides and came back again to stand on her respective place.

After everyone was done puting their names on bowls, she took those bowls back to her desk picking two chits out. She parted her lips to read the names and give me heartatack!
" Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy as Mr and Mrs Malhotra. You'll parent a baby girl and be more than careful because her parents are unmarried and teen-ager and they also want to give her for adoption." One moment I felt so bad for that child but then I was feeling pity for myself. I m now fake married to Manik Malhotra and will raise a baby with him sharing a same roof for 3 month? Ayyiappa?!! I shifted my gaze to the direction where fab5 were sitting just go find a Cheshire cat like grin on their faces. It's gonna be tough I said to myself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done with the prologue now looking forward to next of the chapters. They will be up by tuesday or maybe earlier. As per the response. Ppl vote, share,comment and PM us if you like it and also if you don't like. "Arey chappal hi maar lo yaar no problem per ek bar new cheez kp try to krke dekho."

Till then
Bbyee! Love😙😘😚
Aditi and Shraddha