Teaser

"Actually baba abhi bas apka room hi ready hua hai, baki sarey rooms ki toh renovation chal rhi hai." Said kaka, causing me to gasp in shock.  Does that mean I have to share same room with this desert freak monster? Hell no! I will better sleep on this couch, I thought looking at the couch in the living area.
**********************
"Nandini? Nandini! Utho kaira ko bhukh lagi hai.'' Ayyappa!

"Manik uski bottle lao, vo kitchen me rakhi hai." I demanded, getting up from the bed. He nodded and left.
****************
Manik's POV

"Abhi Kya hua Cabir?" I yelled, in a half sleepy state.
"Manik kaira's parents..they died-'' he said in a jittery voice.
***********
She looks so peaceful always, sunlights don't you dare wake her up. Thinking that I closed the curtains and pulled the cover on us I kept staring her from a certain distance to mention. She in her sleep pulled me closer snuggling closer to my chest, after some 30 minutes or so... She opened her eyes and smiled in sleep aww how cute she looked. But then her widened with confusion and fear? Maybe. "Tum bed pe Kya ker rhe ho?" Was all she asked, causing me to chuckle mysteriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------