Teasing you is bliss.

UNEDITED IGNORE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nandini's POV

After Manik got permission from principal we went for our classes and left kaira with the babysitters, that college is providing for the babies.

I was in library with Navya and shahid. Navya wanted a good book on babies, so that it would help her to take goo care of her baby. And we're now here helping her. I wonder if I should get a book too? But if I get a book I will have to keep it away from Manik or else who knows what the alien's gonna do!

Thinking about the day events, I tried pick a book from the above shelf, but unfortunately I couldn't. I sighed before turning around to find some chair or stool that would help me. Just then I heard a sound like someone pulled a really heavy book down from the shelve.

"Here you go, wify." I heard from behind. I turned back to look at a smiling Manik, holding a fat book in his hands. I shot him a 'what' look! And he rolled his eyes handing the book to me! Ayyiooo!!

"This book needs loose wait." I thought.

"Ripping the pages in that book, can help.'' He replied back nonchalantly. Like he had something else to say? Wait, how did he know what I was thinking? Ayyappaaa! Did I said it out loud?

I pushed all other thoughts out of my mind. And thanked him before, leaving back to Navya and shahid.

" Navya!!" I shouted in her ears, causing her to flinch. Me and shahid laughed on her reaction and that made her more and more angrier! Oh no! She pulled the book from my hands with so much force and turned to more so fast that, she ended up loosing her balance. But thankfully before she could fall Cabir catches her. Oh, thanks ayyappaaa.

"Thank you so much. Cabir.'' I said. He just smiled and then looked at Navya! Then glared Navya, and snapped the back of her head.

"Biwi? Me itna badnaseeb kaise ho skta hu? Matlb Kisi bhi movie me ye scene kitna romantic lagta hai, per yaha mujhe ye biwi Kaisi mili hai!" He cried dramatically, guess he's the dramatic one in their group? Maybe..

"Cabir!" I heard someone warn, and that someone was again. Manik Malhotra!

"What? Don't 'cabir' me." Cabir rolled his eyes. I just wanted to be out of this, without saying anything I just decided to take my way out of there.

"Nandini! Wait." With that he grabbed my arms to stop me from going, again now he was trying to manhandle me! I am no one to you. Mr Malhotra!!

"Manik. Let go of my hands!" I yelled, he didn't let go but just glared at me more and dragged me to a corner.

"Manik Malhotra! You gotta stop behaving like that!! What is your problem? I was going to see if kaira was okay. And college hours are over, so I can leave when I want to!!!'' I whisper yelled.

"Just shut up Nandini! I came here because I wanted to see if you're okay! I know babies cry during night! When they're awake! And secondly I didn't stop you. Just go wherever the hell you wanted to, I wouldn't but in!" He spoke getting angrier by every sentence. Ayyioo.

''Manik I am sorry i-"

"Just came to say that I am waiting outside in the parking lot and kaira is playing with the girls. Don't get worried if you don't find her.'' He replied and left without letting me complete or apologize.

I felt like a total dumb to be honest. I just rush into things, think that people are bad, when the only thing bad was that! He was being so nice and I ruined it now what should i do? I know we're not friends but we're partners, and then you are supposed to be supportive not repulsive like me. I give my level best to make sure we be friends or at least good partners.