Prologue

Jessie's life was everything but normal but in today's world, what was the definition of normal? She's been married for almost four years and she hates every minute of it. Why? Because she didn't love him and she knew for a fact that he didn't love her.

Their marriage was arranged a deal between their parents. If Jessie stayed in the marriage each year one million would be put into her savings account.

Their marriage was in contract that's it, her husband was never home and when he was they didn't speak to each other. Jessie slept in a different room. She didn't mind the affairs he was having, the first time it hurt but now she was just numb.

He took the last bit of freedom from her when he along with her father forced her into this marriage. She knew she should suck it up and be grateful like her father had said. She tried it, tried to be happy with the circumstances, with everything she had in her but she still feels the same.

Numb.

She can't remember the last time she went out or had a drink with her friends. Once she got married one by one they all seemed to leave her until she had nobody. Not one of them called and when she tried to get in contact with them it would just ring or automatically go to voicemail.

"Our new staff has arrived, do you want me to show them around?" Her butler Henry asked, breaking her out of her thoughts.

Like any other rich household she had servants, maids, and cooks. She didn't mind but every once and awhile she wished she could cook dinner or wash dishes. Call her crazy but, she missed washing dishes.

"I'll do it Henry, how many?" She questioned politely. Henry was almost 50 years old, he was working at the estate long before she got there.

"One ma'am. Her name is Demi, she's 25, this is her first real job." She nodded, walking into one of the many living areas where a girl with honey blonde hair stood.

Jessie took a minute to look her over the girl and she was impressed, she wore a black skirt and leather jacket the skirt fit her in all the right places. She had the most memorizing brown eyes.

Jessie didn't know what it was about this girl, or should she say women. She couldn't take her eyes off her. Her heart beat quickened as she struggled to get words out.

"Welcome to my estate, I'm Mrs. Conway my husband isn't home at the moment. We're both happy to have you work with us." She applauded herself for not stuttering, this girl Demi, was making her nervous.

She felt Demi sensed her nervousness because the young women smirked, sending a wink towards Mrs. Conway. Jessie's face flushed a bright red.

"This place is dope." Demi said, causing Jessie's eyes to furrow, dope? What does that mean?

"Don't tell me you don't know what dope means." The younger women laughed, clearly amused by Mrs. Conway's confusion.

Instead of answering and embarrassing herself even more Jessie quickened her step. Just wanting to get this tour over with. She could distantly hear Demi's laughs from behind her.

"You don't get out much do you?" Jessie shook her head, opening the door to Demi's room.

"This is where you're staying, if it does not satisfy you, you will be assigned to another room." She stood as still as a statue by the door as Demi walked around the room examining it.

"It's alright, where are you staying?" The young women smirked, taking predatory steps towards Jessie. Who oddly found that sexy, she's been with women before long before her husband came around but now she felt she was too old for that nonsense which her father called it.

"E-Excuse me?" She cursed herself for the stutter only this made Demi's advances quicken because she knew Mrs. Conway felt something for her or at least found her attractive.

"I said, " Demi was now nose to nose with Mrs. Conway. Her warm minty breath tickled her face, she dipped her head to the side letting her lips brush against the older women's neck, "Where are you staying?"

"This isn't appropriate." She rushed out, putting some distance between them, but Demi wasn't having it and enclosed her arms around the older woman's waist, pulling her towards her.

"I'm married." Demi's mood darkened at that, the thought of Mrs Conway sharing a bed with someone that wasn't her, angered her.

"I don't care, " she whispered, looking into Jessie's brown eyes, "I want you."

Before she could protest Demi slammed her lips onto hers, there was no going back now.