4

Demi was devastated, she wished she didn't care. She wished she could go on with her life as if nothing happened. Like Jessie seemed to have done. A part of her longed for love something more than just being a mistress, a dirty secret in the closet.

But she knew that wasn't an option. Mrs. Conway would never love her. Demi didn't know if it was love yet for which she felt for the married women all she knew was she couldn't get her out of her head.

The way she, talked, her smile. The look in her eyes when demi fucked her into oblivion. The times they spent cuddling after sex, she acted as if she cared. Why was she treating demi like this? It broke her.

Demi took a week off of work because she spent most of her time at the cabin. She didn't want to see Mrs. Conway and a part of her resented her.

The other part of her craved her, her touch, her soft plump lips against hers. The feel of her body against hers, everything. She wanted it all.

She wanted her heart more than anything.

Demi quickly shook those thoughts out of her head attending to the chick she met at the bar that was currently giving her head. She wasn't bad at it, it just didn't feel as good as it did when Mrs. Conway gave it to her.

Demi quickly faked an orgasm pushing the girl off of her. She rudely dismissed her out of her house half dressed. She had work in an hour. As she took a shower she noticed the marks the girl left and she cussed. They were big and noticeable. She didn't even remember when the girl did them.

Her mind had been clouded with thoughts of Mrs. Conway.

She tried to cover up as much as she could, but they were still there. Demi was never good at makeup. Giving up she decided to put a scarf over it and grabbed her keys heading for the door.

The Conway mansion stood tall in its glory each house was about a mile or two away from each other. Demi was let into the home by Henry who glared at her. It wasn't that he didn't like her, he just didn't necessarily like people or human interaction for that matter besides the Conway's.

Once demi was in her room she discarded the scarf, throwing herself onto the bed.

"I'm glad to see you've got over your bitch fit and decided to come back to do your job."

The sound of Jessie's voice and the harsh tone she used angered her. She so badly wanted to tell her to fuck off which wasn't a good idea considering she was her boss.

Instead she sat up in her bed locking eyes with Jessie, if Jessie wasn't pissed before she was irate by now. Her eyes were trained on Demi's marked neck. Her jaw clenched and her lips pursed into a thin line.

"I see you've been busy." Jessie remarked poorly containing her anger for the matter.

"My life outside of the mansion is none of your business Mrs. Conway." Demi said calmly.

Her jaw locked again, demi wondered why she was so angry. At first she smelled the jealousy, then she remembered Mrs. Conway made it very clear she didn't like her beside being her sex buddy.

"Get back to work!" She ordered storming out the room.

Demi huffed before putting her work attire on, Nicole gave her the run down of what she missed and told her she needed to change the sheets in each of the bedrooms on the second floor.

Demi did every room first taking her grand ole time before she got to Mrs. Conway's room. She prayed she was in the library reading a book or something but like always they weren't answered and as she opened the door to the older women's room, she stood there in the mirror applying makeup.

Demi hurried into the room and began changing the sheets, fluffing the pillows. The tension in the room was suffocating her.

"I apologize for my behavior earlier today, you're right your life outside of the mansion doesn't concern me unless it affects your work ethic which I'm sure it won't am I correct?" Her voice was stern and scolding.

Demi felt like a kid and that aggravated her.

"I really don't know what your problem with me is Mrs. Conway but I would appreciate if you didn't talk to me as if I'm a child." Demi snapped.

"You're a child to me demi, young and naive." Jessie chuckled.

"You fuck children now? Pedophile alert!" Demi yelled a little too loudly.

"Shut up!" Jessie clamped her hand over Demi's mouth her eyes piercing into the blonde, she was raging inside.

Demi let her tongue lick the older women's hand and she gasped, a look of disgust on her face as she wiped her hand off on a tissue demi laughed at her expression.

"Did you just lick me?"

"Why so shocked? I've licked you before in other pl- .."

Jessie pushed demi back until her back hit the satin white sheets. She straddled her waist her lips were inches from hers, "Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

Demi couldn't stand it anymore she missed her so much, she cupped Jessie's face pulling her into a soft, slow kiss. She was gentle unlike most of their rushed times.

Demi groaned as Jessie pulled away, sliding off of her, she didn't dare get up from her position, "You're such a tease."

"I'm not sleeping with you, when you've been with another God knows what mere hours ago." Jessie said, fixing her dress.

"Jealous?" Demi asked smugly, knowing she was.

"That's preposterous, " she dismissed, "Why would I be jealous of someone's whose name you can't even remember?"

"Because, " demi drawled looking in her eyes, "She gave me some mind blowing sex. Her head game was strong."

That was half a lie, her head game was strong but it definitely wasn't mind blowing. Jessie visibly stiffened, as demi went on, "The way her tongue worked my-"

"I would appreciate it if you kept your endeavors to yourself."

Demi chuckled going back to the job she was doing before their heated make out session. "You're so jealous babe, it's okay I'm jealous of your husband."

Demi wished she could see her face right now.

"I'm going out tonight." Jessie suddenly said, "Colin invited me to dinner just the two of us."

Now it was Demi's turn to become irate, she didn't like the idea of them going out and Jessie sounded too enthusiastic about it.

"Have fun." Demi forced a smile, she wanted to say 'I hope you have a horrible time.' Which she thought was kinda harsh.

"Thanks, you don't have to fake the cheerfulness I know you're upset."

"No I'm not." Demi denied, "I'm happy for you, I mean that is your husband."

"If you say so, see you later demi." As she walked out, demi sighed, no longer in the mood for anything. So she finished her job before going to her room calling it an early night.