1

Demi knew she was avoiding her, every where she went Mrs. Conway was nowhere to be found. She's only caught one glance of the 39 year old married women and that was when she was cleaning her bedroom.

Demi didn't mind the 14 year age gap between them oddly she found that attractive. She loved older women, they had more experience.

As soon as she caught sight of Demi, she left. Demi was growing frustrated. She wanted nothing more than to kiss her again. She couldn't describe it, the kiss was everything she imagined and more. She didn't care that she was older and married. In that moment the only thing that mattered was her lips against Jessie's.

The way Jessie kissed her back with so much eagerness and passion confirmed Demi's suspicions. She was attracted to her in that way too. She wondered if it was lust or something more. Either that or she didn't care. She would happy comply and be content with just fucking her, no stings attached.

Demi had worked at the Conway mansion for almost two weeks now and she still has not seen Mr. Conway. she wondered why. who would leave someone as beautiful and stunning as Jessie alone by herself like this? If she were Demi's, she would be with her every chance she got and treated like the queen she was.

She deserved better.

Just wanting to hear Jessie's voice Demi, went to the library where Jessie normally stayed and read all day. She was sure Jessie knew the in and outs of every book.

She watched her for a moment taking in her facial features, she noticed that when Jessie was focused on something or concentrated her nose scrunched and she had a habit of playing with her wedding ring if something was bothering her.

"You know, if you're going to creepily watch someone Demi, you could at least be more discreet about it."

She fought the blush that spread across her cheeks stepping out of the shadows, "It seems stalking is the only way I can get your attention since you've been avoiding me."

Jessie froze, "I haven't been avoiding you, I've been busy."

This amused Demi, she walked up to the desk Jessie was sitting in, with a sudden boast of confidence she took the book out of her hand. "Doing what exactly? I don't think it's a coincidence that every room I walk in to you so happen to be on your way out. "

Jessie stood up, brushing the creases of her dress, "I don't owe you an explanation for my whereabouts, mind you, I'm the employer you're the employee."

This caused the maid's jaw the clench, she was denying what they had. She wanted to show Jessie that she couldn't just push her feelings away and act like nothing happened between them, she wouldn't allow it.

Demi for the second time took ahold of Jessie's waist pulling her in to a passionate kiss. She was waiting for the slap or push but it never came in fact she felt the older women tongue, swipe across her lip begging for entrance which she allowed.

Demi let her hands explore, she backed Jessie up against the wall behind her desk taking a fist full of her black hair tugging it. The soft moan that left Jessie's lips was music to Demi's ears, it was like a beautiful symphony that played over and over in her head.

"I think we're past employer and employee, that ship has long sailed." Demi said breathlessly, capturing the panting women's lips again.

"Just say it, " Demi urged, her fingers slipping underneath her dress lightly caressing Jessie's soft skin teasingly. "Tell me what you want, if you say you want this I will give you the best sex of your life. I can make you feel so good."

Demi's caresses had Jessie's seeing stars just about. She wanted this women more than anything. She couldn't resist, "I-I want you."

Demi hoisted Jessie up so her legs were wrapped around her waist placing her on the desk she previously sat. She pushed aside everything that occupied the desk. Kissing Jessie more fiercely, she was like an animal. She wanted to devour every part of her she wanted Jessie to scream her name and beg for her not to stop.

Once Jessie was out of her dress she layed on her desk the dimly lit room showed just enough light for Demi to see the lingerie she wore.

"Did you wear this just for me?" Demi asked tending to the sensitive skin of her neck, when Jessie moaned again more loudly this time she knew she found what she was looking for. And continued to work in that spot, marking her.

"Demi, please." She begged, the teasing and foreplay was killing her she just wanted Demi, all of her.

Not wasting anymore time Demi trailed kisses down Jessie's neck, she disposed of the bra, attacking Jessie's right breast. She kissed the mound, taking the nub in her mouth. Demi gently sucked her teeth grazing the hard nub, Jessie arched her back giving Demi more of herself.

She completed this action moving from one breast to another loving the sounds of the older women's murmurs and grunts. She was breathing heavily and squirming underneath Demi.

Demi's hands traveled down her body, caressing her skin as her forefinger pressed against Jessie's hot sex, she could feel her dampened hand and she groaned into her mouth.

Demi got on her knees her eyes were hooded her own sexual desire at an all time high and she wasted no time tugging Mrs. Conway's bottoms off with her teeth.

Throwing them to the opposite side of the room. She dived in wasting no time, Jessie's hips buckled and Demi used both of her hands to hold her down in place as her tongue massaged her clit.

Jessie gasped, pulling at Demi's hair, she needed to hold on to something the desk wouldn't do. She couldn't stay still as the pleasure and build up was rising. She wanted to hold out not wanting this to end. But she couldn't she nearly screamed Demi's name as her body shook and her juices flowed out of her.

Demi didn't miss a drop as Jessie's taste was addicting she wanted more of it.

"Demi, oh my God."

Never in her life has someone made her cum that fast, she was slightly disappointed in herself, she wished she held out longer. But Demi's tongue was skilled and hit all the right places.

Demi stood up, and Jessie watched as she licked her lips. She was still panting and slightly shook from the after shocks. She hasn't had sex in years. That was apart of the agreement when they got married. And now Demi had just awoken something in her, a beast, that in this moment had its eyes set on one thing.

Demi Lovato.