5

Demi heard them stumble in at three in the morning, it was obvious they've had a substantial amount to drink. Considering their laughs filled the house waking up the whole state of Texas.

"I had such a nice time with you tonight, Colin." Jessie giggled, actually giggled, Demi couldn't believe it as she listened in on the couples conversation.

"I miss this Jessie, I miss how we were." There was a moment of silence then before she knew it Colin's cool lips captured hers in a drunken, sloppy kiss. Jessie's back hit the wall and she giggled as he led her to his bedroom.

The next morning Demi woke up in a foul mood. It wasn't helping that Nicole was on her ass about everything she did either. Jessie strutted down the stairs not the least bit hungover or at least that's how she looked.

"Good morning." She greeted everyone, Demi ignored her presence completely continuing to sip her juice. She avoided eye contact and contact all together with Mrs. Conway.

"Can I go?" Demi asked Nicole and she nodded dismissing her. Demi could hear expensive heels clicking against the tile floor behind her and she knew who that was so she didn't even bother shutting the door once she reached her room. Jessie did it for her.

"Are you going to tell me what your problem is?" Jessie sighed, her headache becoming worse.

"You slept with him." Demi stated.

"Who? Colin? If you haven't forgotten that's what married couples do!" Jessie argued back.

Demi stayed silent looking everywhere but Jessie, clearly pissed off with the subject.

"You have no right to act like this. I'm not yours!" Jessie hissed, "I will never be yours."

Demi stormed over towards Jessie, her eyes filled with desire and jealousy. She was angry and had one goal and that was to prove to Jessie that she was better than her husband that she could make her feel better than he ever could.

Once her lips harshly pressed against Jessie, they both fought for dominance. The kiss was becoming more vigour Demi wanted her to submit but Jessie wasn't going down without a fight. Demi's hand went underneath her shirt as she grabbed Jessie's tender breast giving it a tight squeeze.

Jessie moaned loudly into her mouth as Demi's fingers flicked her nipple, pinching it. "I'm about to fuck you and give you the best orgasm of your fucking life. Colin has nothing on me, he can't make you feel the way I can."

Demi's hands were igniting the older women and felt like she was on fire. Demi's touch burned her.

Demi ripped her blouse exposing her soft skin, she kissed her stomach running her tongue along her skin. Biting and nibbling Jessie was hers!

Jessie was above her hissing and mumbling how good it felt, how good Demi felt. Jessie was leaning against the wall her fingers tangled in Demi's hair as she let the pleasure Demi's tongue was giving her take over.

Demi teased her soaking sex pressing her fingers lightly against her clit. "Stop teasing me Demi, I swear to... Oh my god!"

Jessie threw her head back in pleasure. As Demi's tongue did laps. Between that and her fingers filling her she couldn't take it. Her breathing was erratic and she was frustrated that she had nothing to hold on too. Her hands soon found Demi's hair as she tugged it nearly out of her scout.

"Don't stop Demi, right there!"

Demi moaned against her and the friction was enough to send her off edge... and just when she was about to cum, Demi stopped. But stayed on her knees. Her fingers were still inside of her ceasing there movement. Jessie was frustrated and tried to rock herself against Demi's fingers but Demi held her down.