2

"Do you have the arrangements for the party? This place needs to be spotless!" Demi rolled her eyes as the head maids nagging voice filled her ears. Mr. Conway arrived home two days ago and was throwing a party for his close family and friends.

Since he's been home, Demi noticed Jessie has kept her distance. She seemed to be on edge. They shared heated exchanges whenever they got a chance. Which was rare because Mr. Conway seemed to always want something when Demi was trying to fuck his wife.

She was sexually frustrated.

"Demi? Do you care to share what seems to be more important than the job at hand?" Nicole's voice broke her out of her heated thoughts. Out the corner of her eye she saw Jessie's head lift slightly from her magazine as she stared intently at Demi, awaiting her answer.

"Nothing, ma'am." Nicole seemed pleased with her answer and begin directing the maids and chefs to their task. Demi was on floor duty so she handled everything on the first floor dusting and mopping etc.

She really hated the job but it paid good. She wouldn't dare quit because that meant no more late night escapades with her bosses wife.

"How are you?" Demi asked sensing they were alone. Jessie looked over her shoulder sending the young maid a scolding glare.

"He's here demi, we can't do this!" She whispered harshly.

"I'm just asking you how you were what exactly are we doing?" She played dumb letting her fingers brush across Jessie's, "Unless you want me to fuck you right now but you would have to be quiet do you think you can do that?"

She shuddered pulling away from Demi, which only widened her sexy smirk. She knew when Jessie was turned on and fighting to keep herself cool and collected.

"Stop it, Demi !"

"I'm not doing anything, unless you want me too, your call."

Jessie was fighting a smile, Demi was so straight forward and to the point. And also naive, she was too young for her own good. She left the room without another word said to her.

Several hours later the party was full swing, the staff was dressed in black dress pants along with a vest and white tie. Demi was serving drinks to Mr. Conway's obnoxious rich friends. Most of them complimented her on how 'beautiful' she was and some tried to even advance to touching her.

She's never felt so disgusted in her life.

Despite everything that was going wrong she found her eyes skimming the crowd looking for Jessie. Her Jessie. She soon found her off to a corner as if hiding from her own guest.

Lifting the tray of red wine Demi stalked over to her, when she was standing within feet of her, she took in her beauty, the elegant blue gown she wore complimented body.

"Why so down? This is your party." Demi said, offering her a drink which she gladly accepted.

"This is Colin's party, not mine." She stated, "I have no desire to be here with these stuck up people. "

This shocked Demi, she wanted nothing more then to see the room lighting smile Jessie wore when she was with her. "Let's get out of here then."

She finally met Demi's eyes, tearing them away from the crowd of people, "Are you crazy? I can't leave they'll notice."

Demi looked over her shoulder before turning back rolling her eyes, "I'm sure miss red head over there is keeping your husband occupied for the rest of the night. Live a little babe."

She cursed when she realized what she said, she just referred to her boss, who is indeed married as 'babe' a word of endearment. Although by the looks of it, Jessie didn't seem that disgusted or bothered by it.