6

Around six A.M,  Jessie slipped out of Demi's arms and went back to her room. She enjoyed the night they spent together but if she left her maid's room any later in the morning, her staff would be suspicious, her husband would be suspicious.

Later on in the morning, her husband joined her for breakfast placing a kiss on her cheek surprising not only Jessie, but the staff. Everything seemed to stop. He never showed her affection.

"Good morning beautiful how did you sleep?" Jessie was in shock, she didn't believe her ears. Had he just complimented her and asked her how she slept? Colin hasn't done that in all four years of their marriage.

"Fine, thank you." She decided to answer.

"I have off today and I was hoping you'll spend the day with me?" He offered, shifting from one foot to the other, he almost seemed nervous but she shook that thought out of her head, Colin conway does not get nervous.

Before she could reply she caught sight of Demi entering the room.
Jessie couldn't take her eyes off her, she was wearing a low cut blouse that showed more cleavage than necessary.

She didn't know what it was about the young maid this morning that caught her eye. But she couldn't look away.

"Hello, Demi is it?" Colin licked his lips his eyes never leaving Demi's chest, this bothered Jessie to no end and she suddenly had the urge to lock Demi back in her room and demand her to change.

"Yes it's Demi, it's so nice to finally formally meet you Mr. Conway." She said politely, a teasing, flirtatious smile forming on her lips. The same smile she gave Jessie when they first met that eventually led to their affairs.

"Please, call me Colin." He flirted. Demi giggled obnoxiously like a teenage girl.

Jessie's jaw locked and she abruptly got up from the table, storming off towards her room. Leaving her husband confused, but Demi knew why she was upset and she was enjoying her jealousy more than she should of.

Demi insisted she check on Jessie and Colin finally gave up going back to his office. Demi walked into Jessie's room stifling a laugh.

"What the hell was that?" Jessie hissed, she was pacing around the room like a mad women.

"What do you mean? I was simply conversing with Colin." She teased. Jessie's eyes narrowed as she stalked over to Demi, grabbing her by the bottom of her shirt, crushing her to her.

Without warning Jessie pulled Demi in a deep passionate kiss. Her fingers threading through her hair as she pulled her waist closer to her. Demi groaned into the kiss, her body was on fire.

"Fuck it!" Jessie cursed, "I can't stay away from you." She said between kisses, " I don't want to stay away from you."

She trailed kisses down Demi's neck, her teeth grazing the young women's skin as she teased it, marking her. She left a valley of bites showering her with her love. Jessie loved her, she was falling too fast and too soon but in this moment she didn't care.

Jessie helped Demi out of her clothes, once they were both completely bare Jessie straddled Demi her eyes darkened with lust, she used her fingers, lightly tracing circles on Demi's bare stomach teasing her.

"I'm about to make love to you, Demi." She whispered huskily.

Her fingers continued to do there work and Demi pushed her naked hips up, wanting something more. She needed more her mind was going crazy.

Jessie noticing her eagerness held her hips in place and began trailing wet kisses down her body, "Patience my love."

Jessie works her way down to Demi's inner thighs, dragging her lips along her skin. Demi threw her head back against the pillow moaning as Jessie flicked her tongue along her intimate area, slowly, so slow Demi was becoming frustrated.