Chapter 2!

Kat pov

I impatiently waited for Kellin. Which involved me sitting right beside the door, staring at it with probably the goofiest grin on my face. I heard footsteps coming from the steps. Is it weird that I can tell my best friend was coming down the steps from the way the steps sounded? Nah, don't think so.

"Kat?" a voice that was definitely Ronnie's said. Is she calling me or the cat? Oh wait, we don't have a cat. "Kat?" Ronnie asked again. I decided to hide and not say anything. "Kat!?" I held in a laugh. Well, I tried. Instead, it came out as a cough. The footsteps came closer and closer. I saw a pair of feet wearing converse in front of me and snapped my head up. I grinned. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot. She looked kind of mad. She put on a fake smile and said," Why are you sitting there like a crazy person?" I chuckled. "Did you NOT hear me this morning?" I said almost sounding snappy. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. She rolled her eyes and walked away. What was all that about? I'm really confused.

-next day-

Ronnie pov

Of course. Kellin is coming. I can't help but be a little jealous that Vic still has feelings for him. But I need to stop being snobby and obnoxious. I turned my phone on to see a text from Vic.

Vic<3:

"hey, I went for a walk. I needed some fresh air."

'to see Kellin' my bad conscious told me. "Ugh, go away," I said aloud since no one was there. I thought. "Who?" I heard a familiar but unfamiliar voice say behind me. I gasped and turned around as fast as I could, my heart beating. There I saw... Kellin Quinn Bostwick. My heart almost stopped. My mouth formed into an "O" and he kept the same confused look on his face. I remembered what I had said and made up an excuse," there was a spider. Silly me!" I smiled fakely. He sighed and went back downstairs.

----------------------------

how was my first chapter?(:

I think it went pretty well!

soo. lol i don't know what else to say.

- Mrs. Dralik♥