Chapter 9

* Ronnie's POV *

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. Tears ran my down my hot face. I thought He loved me. Vic looked at me quickly.

"shit" Kellin muttered. You could smell the booze on his breathe. But, Vic hadn't drunk anything. He kissed him back....

"Victor... are you going to explain.... please...tell me....why you.... kissed Kellin." I got out between sobs.

"Well, ummm...  Kellin kissed me..." Vic finally said after a few moments of awkward silence.

I don't believe it. Why is he lying to me? Kellin is married. He would never do that.

"You bastard." and with that I walked away.

I went to the bar, took a few shots. I think I took  At least 6; Maybe a few more. Everyone cheered me on while I was just trying to forget about Vic and that kiss.

After a few more shots I walked there the cried of people and found a attractive guy to dance with. He had long hair, ripped skinny jeans, tattoos  and a button up shirt. He was pretty cute.

* Kat's POV. *

Currently, I was sitting outside the club waiting for the rest of the gang to home. I couldn't stand seeing Kellin dancing with another girl. A girl he didnt kiss...I was the one he kissed... i obviously mean nothing to him.. Thinking about it  made me sick to my tummy.

I picked myself up,  went to the bathroom. Fixed my makeup, hair and dress and I was ready to have a time of my life finally not caring.

★******★*******★********★*********★***★

I love you guys.c: enjoy the update. c: ~Jillian(: