Chapter 5.

•Dinner time•

Ronnie's pov

We were having tacos; my favorite food. I sat by Vic, beside him was Christofer, and on the other side, Kat was beside Kellin. Vic's soft, warm hand grabbed my hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

"Guys, me and Ronnie have an announcement." Vic said loudly.

It's time we won't have to be secret anymore. But... will they be mad?

"W-We're together,"I stuttered.

Kat raised an eyebrow at me,"And? I knew that. Why didn't you just tell us? Don't I just feel like your best friend?" Kat asked sounding a little ticked.

We got congrats from Christofer and Kellin but Kat looked pretty pissed.

Kat's pov.

Why couldn't they just tell us? I already knew. I thought I was her best friend. Yeah, I'm gonna be mad. I tell her everything, what else is she going to hide from me?

"Congrats b*tch. What else are you hiding from me? Thought I was your best friend. Guess not? Twelve f*ucking years down the drain. Oh! By the way, peaceskies I'm OUT!" I confronted shouting the last word. I stood up and packed up my clothes and jumped into my 2013 Mustang.

I drove to my friend, Maddi's house. After 20 minutes, I turned into her driveway. I got out of my car and ran up to the porch and rang her doorbell.

"Hey, what's up?" her sweet voice rang as she opened the door.

"Hey, sorry I didn't call. It's last minute, but can we hit the club tonight?"

"It's fine. I have no plans. Let's go get ready!" she said excitedly, ruffling her hair and smiling.

When we finished getting ready, Maddi and had on a strapless, silver cocktail dress on with silver four inch heels.

"You look hot Maddi!" she squealed.

"Thanks. You too! I'd tap that!" I said winking.

I was dressed in a one strap, black lace cocktail dress with black four inch heels.

"Lets go you slut!" Maddi shouted.

~After clubbing~

I gave the taxi money and stumbled into the house.

"Honey, I'M HOME!" Ronnie runs in. Well.... I think that's Ronnie.

"Oh its you. How's the kids? Are you pregnant yet? YOU USE PROTECTION! Bye bi*ch."

Ronnie stepped in front of me,"Look. I thought you'd be mad." she said sounding a little sincere.

"I'm not mad about that, I'm mad about the fact that you can't tell me anything. Ronnie, you're the one that f*cked up. NOT me."

I stumbled up the stairs. Geez, I'm going to have a hangover. I tripped on a step and felt myself falling backwards. Suddenly, someone caught me and I looked back at my hero.

"Oh you're pretty!" I slurred and I giggled. Okay, it was true. He carried me back up the steps and up to my bed. I looked back but it was all a blur. I put my face into my pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A strong arm wrapped around my waist and I felt safe.

..... Who was he?

Kellin pov

I was in bed with Kat. She's had a hard day. She came home completely drunk.. and her and Ronnie keep fighting. For some reason, I feel bad for her, but I barely know her.

What the h*ll is she doing to me?

Vic's pov

Ronnie ran into my room crying. I had just heard screaming from downstairs coming from her and Kat. I think I know why but there has to be a solution. I can't stand seeing Ronnie like this. I pulled her closer and brushed her hair.

She whimpered. "Shh. Ronnie its okay. Everything is okay, baby," we laid down and she drifted to sleep.

"Goodnight princess."

-next morning-

Kat's pov

I woke up with a massive hangover. Moments from last night came rushing back in my head. The fight, the club, arguing, and that cute boy. I realized that same strong arm was still around my waist, still feeling the sparks. I know who it was now.

Kellin Quinn Bostwick.

--------------------------------  

whoop whoop. what cha think? thannnks genny for typing this! 

•datsexyunicorn;*•

genny-

no problem bby. ;*