Chapter 8!

Kellin POV

I walked into Chris' room, crying. He looked up from his HP laptop sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What's up?" He asked, confused.

"I-I t-think I still l-love Vic." I said rubbing my eyes, and sniffling.

Chris stood  up and wrapped me in a tight hug. He smelled like Axe. The,scent calmed me down, so I closed my eyes. I pulled away and sat on the bed.

"Why do you think that?" Chris asked.

I thought for a second..

"I get jealous when Ronnie is around him."

"Well.. He is your ex best friend. But I know exactly what you need. We're all going to the club tonight, you should have a few drinks and let go for a while." he suggested.

I nodded and quietly left his room.

a few hours later

          Ronnie POV

My black hair was curled, and my smokey eye looked great. I took a final glance in the bathroom mirror, and stepped out my bathroom to look in my full length mirror, and I had on a tight, blue strapless dress that came right below my ass. Vic's choice. Not like he's gonna let anyone check me out anyways.

I walked down the steps to see everyone getting ready to leave.

"Who's staying sober? Someone needs to drive us home." Vic asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Uhm.. I will." Chris suggested.

Kellin stood by the door looking at Vic and I weirdly. I shook my head, and Vic planted a kiss on my cheek.

He held my hand and opened the back door for me and let me inside, sliding in after me, then Kat. Chris in the drivers seat, and Kellin sat shotgun.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of Vic's neck. He kissed my hair and whispered,

"I love you so much, Ronnie." I felt him smile.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Only then, did I look up to see Kellin staring at us from the rearview. I smiled and he just looked away. The rest of the trip to the club was silent.

~

      Inside the club was really loud, and was filled with drunk people making a fool of themselves. A couple sober people at the bar here and there. I didn't recognize the song booming through the speakers. Vic wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the bar. I ordered vodka, while he got a beer. The bartender slid me a bottle of vodka. I turned around to find Vic other not  anymore, and I lost everyone else in the club. In the dance floor of underage teens, and young adults making themselves look like fools, even though I know that's gonna be me after a couple drinks.

        Kellin POV

I was completely drunk in the middle of the dance floor grinding with a random blonde chick, and yeah I was enjoying it too. I grabbed her hips and guided her around my crotch until I saw a familiar face in the crowd. What was his name, again? Vinnie? I dropped the girl and she gave me a dirty look. I just smiled and continued walking towards the boy. Seconds later, my lips were on his. I don't remember his name, But damn it felt right. He didn't immediately kiss back. But when He did, a girl with black hair.. I think He said her name was Ronnie, pulled him away, fuming.

What did I do wrong?

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Woo! Genny finally updated. I hope y'all enjoyed it. :3

ilyasfm! ❤

-Gennyyy. ♡