chapter 6!

Ronnie POV

"RONNIE! FIRE!!" I heard someone yell.

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.... discovering there was no fire.

"Where's the fire?!" I screamed.

that earned lots of laughs.

"What?"

"There.... was no... fire!" Kat choked out between laughs.

"Y'all are vicious! You RUINED MY SLEEP!"

"You seem more vicious." Kat snarled.

I headed towards Vic, who was quietly sitting on the couch.

I coughed,"bitch." it was directed to Kat.

"Excuse me?!" she yelled angrily.

"Ha I just called you beautiful! You see? Bitch means female dog, dogs bark, bark is on a tree, tree is nature, and nature is BEAUTIFUL." I explained waving my hand in the shape of a rainbow on BEAUTIFUL.

Everyone bursted into laughs including Kat. I plopped onto Vic's lap, smiling. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled and I'm pretty sure I was blushing.

           Kat POV

I sat alone on the front yard randomly playing with grass. Just because I'm a weirdo. Kellin Quinn lives in my house. I still haven't processed that. It's so new and wonderful to me! I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to find Kellin himself making his way to me. He squatted next to me. I stared straight out. He did the same for a few seconds, then apparently he got bored.

"Ummmm, what are you doing out here alone?" he said with his PERFECT voice. I sighed.

"Don't know."

He nodded and sighed. He sat cross-legged like me. I looked down at the ground and put a piece of hair behind my ear. It fell and his warm and soft fingertips moved them from my face. I swear I was glowing.

"You know you're beautiful right?" he said.

I'm done. That was so just OMG. AMAZING! I'M.JUST.SO.DONE.

I blinked and my breath hitched when my eyes opened again and saw his face inches to mine. He pressed his lips softly to mine. His lips feel like clouds. Electric shocks went through my body. It's like heaven.

                       Vic POV

"Baaabe."

"Whaaaaat?!" Ronnie said sounding so annoyed but wanting to laugh. It was really cute.

"Can we pweaaaasseeee go to Taco Bell?" I demanded. SWEETLY.

"How the hell can I resist your adorable face?" she squealed, her mood suddenly changing. I blushed. Surely.

"YAY!"

-----------------------

heeey.

I finally updated! sorry, my fault! Its been awhile. buuuut anyways byyyeee!

- Mrs. Dralik♥