chapter 10!

Ronnie POV

I wrapped my arm around the guys neck, and cleared my head of everything. Then I kissed him. There was no sparks, But screw it. I don't care any fucking more. The guy instantly kissed back, and there we were making out in the middle of the dance floor. No one noticed. For they had someone to keep them occupied. I just focused on this guy. I hope Vic sees too.

"You're feisty huh?" the guy groaned in my ear.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"Then you're my kinda girl." the guy said, clearly drunk, as was I.

I smiled anyways.

"Babe, you look like you've got something on your mind. Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

No.

"Sure.." I trailed off. It could be for the best.

As I was getting ready to walk away with this guy, a guy with a sophisticated clothing on came up to me. He looked like a manager.

"Mam would you like a job?" he asked.

About this time everything started making sense.

"As what?" I asked curiously. I'm not taking a job unless I know what it is.

"Stripper. We need another, I fired one a minute ago, and you look like you could earn us some money."

The guy beside me secured his arm around my waist. I looked up and recognized him. It was really shocking... whoa.

                        Kat POV

    I confidently walked out to the dance floor to find a cute guy with flippy brown hair and Pokemon plugs. He was awkwardly dancing by himself. Turn Down For What was blasting through the speakers. One of Ronnie's favorite songs. She always blasts it in the house.

I came up behind the guy with plugs and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and turned him around and pressed his lips to mine. I tasted the liquor on his breath and

hungrily kissed him, I soon forgot about everything. He was there.

                  Kellin POV

The liquor wore off and I found Kat eating a guys face off in the crowd. I really like her. My heart dropped, and I felt around in my pocket for the blade, but it wasn't in there. Eventually I walked up to a bartender.

"Anything in a glass bottle please." he got me something and slid it to me.

I didn't even read the bottle and I hurried outside, pushing past people throwing eachother at people. People tried to grab me But I ignored it. I stood against the wall for a minute reminiscing everything that just happened.

           THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING.

                     --SELF HARM--

         DON'T READ IF THIS STUFF IS

                        TRIGGERING. m.  .    

I stepped back, holding the bottle. I threw it against the brick wall and it shattered to pieces. I picked up the sharpest piece I could find and dragged it across my wrist, I watched the blood run down, I did it again. Again, But deeper. Again. and again. and again, until my vision became blurry and all I saw was darkness.

)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)

this is shorrrt,  But I can't think of anything else for this chapter.

Who do you think Ronnie danced with?

buuuuut anyways. ILYASFM ♡

-gennyboooo.