Chapter One.

*Kellin's POV *

It's final katelynne and I are getting a divorce. She kicked me out. Where am I suppose to go? How could I be such an ass? I'm going to miss Copeland so much! She doesn't want me back. She is fileing for a divorce. I felt empty packing my bags. I don't want too leave. While I wads in the bathroom. I saw my disposal razor. When I saw it I felt the urge to cut.

A cut or two won't matter would it? I pulled up my sleeve and dragged the razor down my wrist. I had two deep cut on my arm now. I felt so numb.

Now where do I go? I am all packed and no where to go. I got in my black mustang and drove, thinking of where to go. I got a motel but that's not going to last. I can't live in a motel.

Then I remembered Chris Drew my bestfriend said if I needed anything I could call him.

"ring, ring, ring" It's almost the forth ring come on Chris answer!

"Hello? It's two o'clock in the morning kellin. What's up?"

That was an hard question. I told him that I katelynne kicked me out. I am not telling we're getting a divorce. I don't want his pity. I'll tell him soon just not today. He said I could stay with his sister Kat, Vic , Ronnie Kat's bestfriend and him. Tomorrow I'll be living with Chris. I played down on the motel bed depressed and soon darkness took over.

-Next Morning.-

+Chris' Pov+

I told the girls about Kellin coming. Kat was quite excited. I hope this goes good.

~ Kat's POV ~

"KELLIN FREAKING QUINN IS MOVING IN WITH US!" I screamed out loud at Ronnie jumping up and down.

Ronnie thinks it's ridiculous that I'm acting this way. How could you not? Kellin is a god. I've went too Warped Tour with Chris. He was there but we never really got introduced. He is my idol. I will be living in the same house with my idol.

Ronnie said she had to go to her room to do something. The last couple of months I think she's been hiding something from me.

Soon my mind wandered back to Kellin. Does he have a family: a wife, a daughter? Why would he throw that all away?

• Ronnie's POV •

I ran off to my room from Kat obsessing over Kellin. I can't not be jealous. Vic still has feelings for him. Why does he have to come now? I texted Vic to meet me in my room. He knew it was going to be awkward when Kellin comes. VERY.

"Hey baby what's up?"

"Look, Vic what are we going to do about kellin? I want him to know you are mine. Can we please tell them tonight babe?"

"Baby, I am yours and you are mine. And, we'll do whatever you want. We'll tell them tonight."

"I love you Victor." I only called him by his full name when I told him that I loved him.

"I love you too Ronnie." He kissed me and I felt sparks like, every time we kissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like it? Already secrets huh? Why do you think Kellin got a divorce? Why do you think Vic and Ronnie were hiding they're relationship? Do you think Vic still has feeling for Kellin?

mmmmm, well hope you like it!

-°datsexyunicorn°