Intro

(Justin is 19) (Elizabeth is 18)  (it's been 4 years) 

Elizabeth's POV

I was going through my things at my Nona's house because I was moving in with Jai. As I was looking I came across a picture of me and a boy. I looked at the picture the boy had brown hair and brown eyes.  I had red hair and I was at the time playing Cat Valentine. I looked really happy. I kept looking at the picture memories running threw my mind. I knew the picture I was looking at was of Justin and I. 

(The picture she found) --------> 

Justin's POV

I was at home looking threw my laptop I hadn't been threw my pictures in forever. I pulled up photobooth and looked at all the pictures of me and my back ground dancers, Ryan and Chaz and Haley. I then got to the pictures of me and my first love, Elizabeth. We where so happy and I had fucked everything up. God I missed her. She got a new number so I could not reach her. I tryed to get Scooter to give me her number but he refused. I begged Ryan but Ryan said he couldn't give it to me. I then tried to get it from Haley but Haley say's I'm a asshole and need to get away from Elizabeth. I'v missed her so much.  'Nothing Like Us'  was for her. I don't think she knows that. And the truth is I wrote 'Fall' about her not Selena I only told Selena it was about her so she wouldn't be mad and leave me.  I continued to look at the pictures of us and a tear escaped from my eyes.