Time to go home

Elizabeth P.O.V

I'v been at this hospital for about 6 hours now, Justin is just sitting in the chair playing a game on his phone. The nurse brought in a radio so I could listen to the music. I was on my phone texting Haley, telling her why I was at the hospital. 

E: 'Hey'

H: 'Hey girly havn't talked to you in a while.' 

E: ' I know! I miss having you as my back up dancer!'

H: 'I miss it too! But I really like having my own dance show!'

E: 'It must be nice, oh guess where I am?'

H: 'Ummm in your bedroom?' 

E: ' God I wish! Nope i'm at the hospital!'

H: 'What why!?!?' 

E: 'Jai......'

H: 'That little ass hurt you!?' 

E: 'Yupers' 

H: 'I'm going to kill him when I see him.' 

E: 'I would too!'

H: 'So when are you moving out?' 

E: 'Who said anything about moving?'

H: 'You can't stay there with him!' 

E: 'Calm down i'll be fine!' 

H: 'You better tell me if he lays a finger on you!'

E: 'Don't worry I won't!' 

H: 'Good, oh gotta go Chaz is calling me.'

E: 'Bye' 

I then went on my twitter and tweeted. 

'Hope you all are having a good day, hanging with my good friend @JustinBieber in the hospital!'

I then checked my Email, as I was going threw my Emails the door to my hospital room opened. In came Jai he looked like he was crying. 

Jai: "OH MY GOD BABY! Are you alright?!"

Elizabeth: "I'm fine, really."

Jai: "Baby you scared me." He then kissed my head, and hugged me. 

Justin: Ummmm I don't wanna be rude but ummm can you not get that close to her."

Jai: "She's my girlfriend."

Justin: "Yeah and I'm her friend, glade we know where we are as a relationship with her.'

Jai: "You can go home now, she doesn't need her 'heartbreaker' here."

Justin: "She doesn't need her abuser here either!'

Jai then got up. 

Jai: "What did you say?"

Justin: "You heard me!"

Jai: "I did NOTHING to her, I love her!"

Justin: "You don't hurt the ones you love!"

Jai: "Look at you!"

Justin: "GET OUT!"

Jai: "I'll go when Elizabeth tell's me too!'

Justin then looked at me. 

Justin: " I'll be right back."

Justin then left the room, Jai then walked over too me.

Jai: "Baby I am so sorry, I love you so much,I didn't mean, I never mean it.' 

Jai then got down on bending knees saying ' I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry please I didn't mean it don't leave me" 

The nurse then came in and said I could go home. I then grabed my stuff and Jai was behind me leading the way to leave. We got to the front desk and Justin was in the waiting room talking to someone on the phone he then hung up and came up to me. 

Jai: "Okay Love ready to go home?"

Justin: "I don't think she wants to go home with you."

Jai: " Of course she does, right baby?"

I then looked up at him and shrugged. 

Jai: "Elizabeth tell him your coming home with me." Jai said getting angry. 

Justin: " Don't talk to her like that, see your scaring her." 

Elizabeth: "I think i'll get a ride home from Justin."

 Jai:" What?! Baby I didn't mean it." 

Justin then took my hand and lead me to his car. I start to cry knowing I was going to get in trouble when I get home. 

Justin: "Elizabeth, don't cry, I won't let him hurt you."

Elizabeth: "Okay." 

Justin: "I'm telling you right now, we need to get your stuff out of there"

Elizabeth: "We?"

Justin: "Yes 'we' I'm going to be there helping you get your stuff so if he thinks about putting a fingure on you he is wrong, and you didn't think I was going to let you stay there did you?"

Elizabeth: "Thank you Justin."

I said while putting my head on is shoulder. We then got to the house. All the lights where on. I walked up to the door and walked in. Jai was sitting on the couch he then got up and smiled at me. I just looked at him and walked to my bed room and packed my stuff. Justin followed. 

I was packing things quickly, when I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. I filched back. It was Justin he was smiling. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you but I wanted to know if you wanted me to pack this?" It was a picture of Justin and I the one Jai tryed to throw away. I smiled and said "Pack it!"  He laughed and packed it. I had everything in my suit case, and I was just about to leave when Jai got in front of me and hugged me. 

Jai: "I didn't mean it!"

Elizabeth: "YOU NEVER MEAN IT!" 

Jai: "Listen bitch I like you for your fame I could care less about if you where smart or kind. Fame and Money and looks is what I like!"

Elizabeth: "Goodbye Jai."

 I then left his house in tears.

---------------------------------------------------

Haley I know you can't stop reading my book! :) xxxxxxx