'DID HE HURT YOU!?'

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up the next morning to a note next to me it said, 

'Good Morning Baby, i'm so sorry about last night, I want you to know I love you, and I bought you some makeup to put of that bruise. Love Jai' 

I went to look at myself in the mirror and saw my face all black and blue on my cheek.  I went to cheek my phone and saw a message from Justin. 

'I'll be there in 5 minutes.' 

I quickly went to get my makeup on and to cover my cheek. I got dressed and put on my shoes. There was a knock on the door, so I went answered. 

Justin: "Hey! Ready?"

Elizabeth: "Yeah"

I smiled, he lead me to his car he opened the door for me and shut it. He smiled at me for a minute then he started to drive. He turned on the radio and my old song 'The Way' went on, I laughed and so did he. He started to rap Mac's part and I sang my part. At the end of the song he just laughed at eatch other. 

We finally got to the game. Justin took my hand and I took his, he lead me to our seat's. We where half way thought the game and Justin started to explain what was going on. He stumbled over his words and I laughed. 

After the game was over we got back to my house.I told him I had to water the flowers. I went and got the hose I started to water all over the flowers. I saw Justin at the corner of my eye. He then looked away and I sprayed him with the hose.

Justin: "HEY!"

Elizabeth: "HI!" I said laughing.

Justin: "Your going to get it!"

He then ran up to me I kept trying to spray him but he was too Strong he started to spray me. My makeup started to come off. (only my foundation) I started to laugh and so did Justin, where where screaming, laughing, smiling having a good time till Justin said,

Justin: "OMG! Elizabeth what happened to you cheek?!"

Elizabeth: "What?" I then remembered what Jai did last night. I then ran inside to the bathroom, but Justin then got to the door before I could close it. 

Justin: "Elizabeth tell me what happened?!"

Elizabeth: "Justin it nothing!" I said looking down.

Justin then lifted my chin and said "Elizabeth, baby tell me who did this to you, please."

Elizabeth: "I can't"  I said tears rolling down my cheek.

Justin whipped the tears from my face with his thumb and cradled my face. "He did this to you.......didn't he."

Elizabeth: "No."

Justin: "Jai did this to you didn't he!" 

Elizabeth: "Yes, but he didn't mean it!"

Justin: "I'm going to kill him!" 

Justin then stormed out of the bathroom and ran to his car, I stopped him from opening his car door.

Elizabeth: "STOP!"

Justin: "Move Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth: "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Justin: "To get you help!"

Elizabeth: "Justin he didn't mean it, he never would hurt me, trust me, please don't."

Justin: UGH! Fine!, but if he lays a finger on you like that again, you better tell me!"

Elizabeth: "OKAY!" I smiled and hugged him.

Justin: "I gotta go, I'll text you later." He then smiled got in his car and drove away.