'I love being with you.

Justin's POV

I was at the studio recorded 'Heartbreaker', Elizabeth was there watching. She was wearing one of my big sweatshirts and leggings and a bow in her hair, she looked so cute! I was finished for the night. 

Justin: "Hey wanna ride home?"

Elizabeth: "YES!"

Justin: "Then get your butt in my car little girl!"

Elizabeth: "That sounds wired!"

Justin: "That's the point!"

We walked out of the studio. We where walking down the street and Elizabeth got in front of me, and started to skip. I laughed at her action. She kept skipping I then took a video on instagram. I then stopped when she turned around. 

Elizabeth: "HEY!"

Justin: "Hey!"

Elizabeth: "I SAW THAT!"

Justin:"Saw what?"

Elizabeth: "You took a video of me!"

Justin: "I couldn't help it you where so cute!"

Elizabeth: "You think I'm cute?"

Justin: "Yeah!"

Elizabeth: "Your not to bad yourself!" 

I then picked her up and spun her around. She started to giggle. I then walked down the street with her on my shoulder. I then went by a police officer. 

Justin: "Hello having a nice night?"

Officer: "Yes what about you?"

Justin: "I have a this girl I really like being with, shes the smile on my face."

Officer: "Is it the girl on your shoulder?"

Justin:"Oh NO! This is the pain in my ass!"

Elizabeth: "Hey!" She said hitting my butt.

Justin: "I'm just kidding!" 

Officer: "I don't think she likes that.'

Elizabeth was still hitting my butt, to try and get me to put her down.

Justin: "Yeah but I do!"

Elizabeth: "EWWW YOUR GROSS!"

Officer: "You two have a good night."

Elizabeth: "You too!"

I then put Elizabeth down. I then pulled her into a hug so our faces where face to face. I was looking down at her and she was looking up at me. I then kissed her head. 

Justin: "Did you have fun tonight?"

Elizabeth: "Doing what?"

Justin: "Hitting my butt!"

Elizabeth: "Gosh no!" 

I then whispered in her ear. " I love being with you" I then opened the car door to let her in. I then drove her home.