'Sleeping at Justin's

Elizabeth's POV

I looked out the car window as Justin was driving threw the night. I noticed that we we're turning to his house. 

Elizabeth: "Umm why are we here?"

Justin: "Umm this is where I live?"

Elizabeth: "Why am I here?"

Justin: "Because this is where you are sleeping silly!" 

Elizabeth: "What no!"

Justin: "Calm down we will be in different rooms, I know how girls are around guy. I mean who can keep their hands off the Bieber?" He said laughing to himself. 

Elizabeth: "Hahaha NOT FUNNY!"

Justin: "Sorry.'

He then stopped the car and we both got out. He went and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw his amazing house. I then looked up and saw a lady walking down the stairs to Justin.  It was Pattie!

Pattie: "Honey what are you doing home so late?"

Justin: "I was out with-"

Pattie: "OH MY GOSH ELIZABETH! I DIDN'T SEE YOU!" 

She then ran to me and hugged me. I then start to giggle. 

Pattie: "Oh my gosh who did this to you?"

Justin: "Mom can we not right now?"

Pattie: "JUSTIN WAS THIS YOU!? YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HIT A GIRL EVER!" 

Justin: 'Mom Mom calm down it wasn't me I would never hurt a girl."

Pattie: "Good, here let me take your stuff, i'll show you the guest bedroom"

I then walked behind Pattie and went to the room I would be staying in. 

Pattie then left me to be by myself I pulled out my song put and started to write.