7 years later

Elizabeth POV (age 26) 

I was running around the yard chasing my daughter Bella who was 5 years old. Nathan was was helping me try and get Bella. Nathan got Bella and held her upside down and kissed her all over her tummy. 7 years ago today I released my song 'Love will Remember'. I was smiling and having a great time with my family. Yes my name was now Elizabeth Sykes. I was married to Nathan. It's sad that I had to get hurt so many times to know Nathan was the one. Nathan and I where amazing together. The door bell went off and Nathan went and opened it. Bella and I where playing around in the yard when Nathan came out with Justin. I looked up. Justin smiled and waved. I put Bella down and she ran to Nathan.

Bella: "DADDY!"

Nathan: "Let's take you inside and get you ready for a nap!"

Bella: "EWWW"

Nathan: "Haha"

I walked up to Justin and smiled.

Elizabeth: "How are you?"

Justin: "I'm okay, I ugh just got back into town and found out that you gave it all up, and you have a family now." 

Elizabeth: "Yeah, I did."

Justin then started to cry a little and looked away from me. 

Elizabeth: "She hurt you"

Justin: "So ugh this is what it feel's like to have a broken heart?"

Elizabeth: "yeah, it is, and it feels like hell and you just wanna crawl in a corner and cry and wish you where never in this world."

Justin: "And the worst part is, I  know that I did THIS to you, and I loved you. And you are a amzing person and you never deserved this." 

Justin then started to cry. I hugged him. 

Elizabeth:"Sh sh sh everything will be alright."

Justin: " 'Fall'"

Elizabeth: "What?"

Justin: "Fall was about you NOT Selena,  'Nothing like us' is about you, 'be alright' is about you, and 'Die in your arms' is about you. I'v been wanting to tell you that for years!"

Elizabeth: "Justin..."

Justin: "Please come back to me."

Elizabeth: "I can't, I'm happy now Justin, please you've done enough, you had you chance, you had SO many Justin, and you blew them and you hurt me so much"

Justin: "I know, but I need you"

Elizabeth: "You don't need me, trust me, I'm the last thing you need right now."

Justin: "Can you tell me did you write any songs about me, besides 'Love will Remember'?"

Elizabeth: 1. Love will Remember, 2. Tonight i'm getting over you,"

Justin: "There all about me hurting you or you moving on."

(picture of Justin when crying) ---------------------->