Long time, no see?

Elizabeth's POV 

I was going into Starbucks because I was going shopping today and I wanted to get a boost. Jai was at home still sleeping. I called my Nona to ask if she wanted to come she told me I needed time to myself. So I walked in and order my coffee I then went and sat down. I was there for 10 minutes when someone sat down across from me. 

Justin: "HEY!"

I looked up and saw Justin sitting across from me with a big smile on his face. 

Elizabeth: "Oh Hi!"

Justin: "Fancy seeing you here."

Elizabeth: "Haha, yeah."

Justin: "Uhh I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to a game or something with me?"

Elizabeth: "Ummm I don't know?"

Justin: "Please! I'll pay!"

Elizabeth: "Well if your paying then, OKAY!" 

Justin: "Yes! The game is tomorrow at 2, I'll pick you up?"

Elizabeth: "Sure."

Justin: "Great! Oh and ugh I was wondering if I could get a picture with you?"

Elizabeth: "Haha sure add it to your collection on posters!"

Justin: "Haha yeah." He said blushing and looking down.

Elizabeth: "Awww J is blushing!"

Justin then looked up.

Justin: "J?"

Elizabeth: "Oh sorry"

Justin: "NO NO it's fine it's just ugh no one has called me J in a long time."

Elizabeth: "Oh okay."

He then got his phone out and took a picture with me. 

I smiled and looked at the picture. 

Elizaebeth: "That's a keeper!"

Justin: "Haha yeah, I was wondering you wanna go see a movie?"

Elizabeth: "Sure."

 We walked together to the  movies. 

We finally got to the movies and walked in to see "Where the Millers", Justin and I where laughing the whole time. By the middle of the movie Justin put his arm around me. I then put my head on his shoulder.We watched the rest of the movie like that.

When the movie was over walked to his car, he opened the door for me and I got in and buckled. On the way home I noticed Justin was moving a lot. I then put my hand on his knee.

Elizabeth: "Justin what's wrong?"

Justin:"Nothing." He said quickly.

Elizabeth: "Lair!"

Justin: "Sorry, Just a little uh uncomfortable."

Elizabeth: "Why?"

Justin: "Uh just uh, am."

I then looked down at his pant's and saw he had a huge Bonner. I then looked back at him and looked out the window and started to laugh. 

Justin: "OKAY! I know you saw!"

Elizabeth: "What?"

Justin: "MY BONNER!"

Elizabeth: "Oh was that what it was?"

Justin: "Yeah, i thought you would know!"

Elizabeth: "Haha"

We then pulled up to my house and I saw Jai was home. 

Elizabeth: "OH CRAP!"

Justin: "What?"

Elizabeth: "Jai is home."

Justin: "So?"

Elizabeth: "He might get a little mad."

Just then I saw Jai open the front door, he walked over to Justin's car. 

Jai: "What's up?"

Justin:"Nothing just dropping Elizabeth off."

Elizabeth: "Bye Justin." 

Justin: "See you later."

I then walked back to the house with Jai. 

Jai slammed the door, "what the hell was that!?" Jai yelled. "Nothing" I said

Jai: "What the hell you know I don't like you with him!"

Elizabeth: "I'm sorry Jai."

Jai: "That's all you say, is 'sorry Jai' , but that doesn't do  shit!" 

Elizabeth: "Jai I-" I was cut off by a slap from Jai. 

I started to cry, Jai then realized what he did, he got down on the floor with me and cradled me in his arms. I was still crying. I hurt so much.

Jai: "Shh sh shhh,Baby girl I am so sorry I never want to hurt you." He then kissed my head and picked me up and brought me to our bedroom.  I then fell a sleep in Jai's arms.