Singing

Felicity wakes up to the sound of a cat being tortured. Well, maybe there aren't actually any cats in their hotel room, but it sounds like it to Felicity.

As she becomes more awake and more aware of her surroundings, she realises that it is not, in fact, a dying feline, but her boyfriend singing at the top of his lungs in the shower.

"Oliver, stop!" she moans, burying her face in her bed. What kind of person sings so loudly at so early in the morning? She just hopes that this isn't an every day thing. If it is, she's gonna have a lot of early mornings for the rest of her life.

She waits for the singing to stop, but it doesn't. He must not have heard her.

She groans, wishing with all her might that he'll shower quickly or at least stop 'singing.' Doing her best to fall back asleep, she covers her head with a pillow and closes her eyes.

·•·

"Oh, hey, Felicity. I didn't know you were awake," Oliver greets her as he walks out of the bathroom.

"I wasn't until you started singing," she says with a dirty look, then grumbles, "If you could call it that."

"I didn't know you could hear me." He stops in his tracks, his face turning bright red.

"I'm pretty sure every person on this floor could hear you, hon," she replies, doing her best not to laugh at his expression.

"Well then," he mumbles, rubbing his eye with his hand, "at least we are never gonna see these people again."

·•·

Based off of a prompt for day nine of the Olicity fic challenge.