First

"Oliver?

"Hmm?

"What did you think of me when you first saw me?

"Oliver? Did you hear me?

"Yeah. Yeah, I just— Did I— Well, I don't think I've told you before, but the first time I saw you, it wasn't the first time I met you.

"What do you mean?

"I guess I never told you, but I saw you once. I wasn't sure it was you at first, but now I am.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, honey.

"You know how I told you that I came back to Star City before I actually came back?

"Yeah.

"Well, I had to go inside Queen Consolidated and I saw you.

"How did you never tell me this?

"I don't know. When I first met you, really met you, I wasn't completely sure that it was you. It had been years.

"Did I— did we talk? Because I think I would remember talking to you.

"No. Well, you talked. Not with me, though.

"Oh no, why are you smiling? Please don't tell me that I said something embarrassing.

"Well, I actually thought it was kind of funny . . .

"Oliver! What did I say?

"I don't remember exactly, but—

"Stop laughing!

"Okay, okay!

"I think you were looking at that photograph of me and my dad and you just went on and on about how stunningly handsome I was and what an absolutely terrible thing it was that I was dead and—

"You are exaggerating, Oliver Queen!

"Just a little.

"But seriously, I thought I was alone! I can't believe that that was the first time you saw me.

"So you remember?

"Unfortunately, yes, I think I do.

"Well, you made me smile and that wasn't so easy to do then.

"You probably smiled because you were laughing at me!

"Well, you must have made a good enough impression. We're together now, aren't we?

"I guess so. Next time someone asks how we met, I'm gonna tell them—

"Sure, you do that.

"I'm joking.

"I know.

"But really, what did you think of me? When we actually met?

"I've told you before, but, I mean, there was something about you that made me trust you. From the first time I saw you, I know that there was something different about you.

"I mean, of course I didn't know what it was then. I didn't know that I would fall hopelessly in love with you.

"When did you know? That you loved me, I mean.

"I denied it for so long.

"Tell me about it!

"Ha, ha. But, um, I'm not sure, Felicity. Maybe when you brought me back from Lian Yu. I was such a mess then, but you and Dig—well, you guys saved me. Sometimes I think I've loved you for even longer, though.

"When I gave up my secret after I got shot by my mom, maybe it was then. I trusted you with everything. I'm not sure. There are so many times that I fell in love with you.

"

"Our first date was the day I knew that we were meant to be together.

"I seem to recall you dumping me immediately after our first date . . .

"That was to protect— It doesn't matter. I was wrong.

"Breaking news! Oliver Queen admits that he's wrong for the first time in all of history!

"Yeah, yeah, tease me all you want. I am willing to admit it one a billion times as long as you're willing to stay here to laugh at me.

"I think we'll be laughing at each other for the rest of our lives.

"Me too, Felicity.

"Okay.

"

"

"Felicity?

"Yeah?

"I am going to marry you someday."