Beside You Part 2

Lex P.O.V.

"Look at you! You've gotten so old!" He wiped his large hands on his apron and walked over to me, looking down in my eyes. I smiled up to him, not sure how else to respond, there were words that I wanted to say but I couldn't find them, they became lost in the back of my brain as I looked into his glistening green eyes.

"Hey," Was all that spilled out of me mouth. He wrapped his arms around me and folded me into his chest. I stood still for a moment before returning the hug and burying my face in his t-shirt, he smelt so good as i wrapped my arms around his muscular back. We hugged until we pulled away still leaving his hand on my back.

"Can we take a break from filming for a bit? I would really like to Barbra and Lex." Harry asked the person behind the camera and he looked to who I assumed to be the director. He still stared into my eyes. "I love your glasses!" He exclaimed his large hand reaching for the glasses that sat on my face. He ran his finger on the side

of them before dropping his hand.

I mumbled a confused thank you to him simply overwhelmed by the situation I had walk into.

"I actually think we got enough for now." He was watching what they just had filmed on the little screen.

"Oh Harry you will stay for dinner wont you?" My grandma walked over to us wrapping the two of us in her arms pushing us together.

"I would love to Barbra. "He smiled down to my grandma like she was sweetest person on earth.

"Great." She was really excited. My Grandmother absolutely adored Harry. He was one of her favorite people in this entire world and she just loved having him around like he was an angel. "Why don't the two of you go on and have some fun and be home for dinner?" She suggested. "Alexis needs to get out more." She whispered to Harry although I could still hear her.

"Don't you need help with the shop?" I asked but she just shook her head like I was assuming something out of the question.

"Take the day off, go have some fun." She insisted she started to push the two of us toward the door. Harry opened the door bracing himself for something. Then my grandma shut us out of the door. The photographers were there and going crazy taking pictures of Harry and I. It felt odd and I could barely see anything cause of all the flashing lights blinding me. It took me a minute to realize where I was going.

"This way." I pulled myself together and lead Harry to my car and we tried to ignore the paparazzi as they kept snapping pictures of us. I unlocked the doors and we pulled ourselves in my car, I locked the doors and started the car.

"The hell? Do you get used to that." I turned to Harry who buckled himself in my car.

"Well a little bit I guess." He shrugged his shoulders staring outside the window. "Not something you really want to get used to."

"Where are we going to go?" Harry wondered. There really wasn't anything to do here for fun anyways.

"Where would you not be mobbed by young girls or people taking pictures?" I laughed a bit and Harry turned to me and he smiled, showing off the dimples in his cheeks.

"We could go to river?" He suggested I nodded and started to drive there. "So what are you now 18?" Harry asked me looking at me.

"No I'm 17, I'll be 18 in a couple weeks." My phone started to ring, I checked the caller I.d. wondering who would call me right now. It was Kaleb of course it was, I quickly answered it.

"Kaleb, hey can I call you back in a bit? I am driving." I said quickly to him. I didn't want to get in a crash because I was on the phone and I knew something that unfortunate would happen to me.