Chapter 3;; LA Bound

I wake up to voices coming from downstairs. I look over at the clock next to me and I realize that it is almost four. We have to catch our flight by 5:30. I quickly get up and rush into my bathroom. I brush out my hair and pull my black beanie over it. I put on some eyeliner and mascara then brush my teeth. I slip into a pair of legging yoga pants and pull on a sweatshirt. I put a t-shirt in my bag for when we get to LAX. I also pack some books, my writing notebook and a few other things to keep me entertained for this five hour flight.

 I walk downstairs to see the girls sitting at the table in the dining room. I sit down in an empty chair and look at the other girls.

“We leave for LA in less than two hours. I can't believe this is happening.” I smile.

 “I know right. My aunt said she would pick us up from the airport.” Kate told us.

 We all nodded. Everyone was tired so we had my mom take us to the airport. We all fell asleep on the way there.

 We arrived at LAX. There are a swarm of girls circling a group of guys. In an instant I know who it is. O2L. I try to find Connor in the group of guys. But he's not. Or at least I don't see him anywhere. Suddenly there is an arm around my waist and I'm being spun around. I look to see those beautiful green eyes with the little yellow suns.

"I missed you." he says to me and his lips come crashing against-

"Emmy. Wake up. We are here." Samantha says, gently shaking me.

I sigh and stretch a bit before getting out of the car. I hug my mom tightly and I tell her that I love her. A few tears fall down my cheeks. What? I'm going to miss her. The girls and I grab our bags and walk into the airport.

Our bags have been put onto the plane and now we are waiting to board the plane. We are all on our phones. I can tell Kate is texting Sam by the huge grin that is plastered on her face. She is so lucky to have a guy like Sam. He makes her happy and that's all that matters.

When the plane arrives we grab our carry on bags and make our way onto the plane. All of us sit in two rows of three seats. I sit by the window, seeing as it is the only seat I can sit in. We all are talking when the stewardess begins to give the safety talk, meaning we will taking off soon.

-

We landed at LAX five hours later. Most of the girls had fallen asleep. Only Kate and I managed to stay awake. I was focused on getting some writing done and I'm sure Kate was too excited to see Sam that she couldn't sleep.

We all walked out of the plane, legs feeling like jelly, when we heard a voice.

"Kate?!" a guys voice rang out.

"Sam!" Kori exclaimed.

The couple was hugging in a matter of second. And no sooner were they kissing. The girls and I laughed it off but we were all a bit jealous inside.

We all walked outside to Sam's car. We all knew we couldn't fit in the car. Suddenly another car pulled up next to Sam's. The bright orange car belonged to who else but Ricky Dillon. I looked over at Samantha, trying to keep her cool. I smiled as we split up into groups of three. I was in the car with Kate, Sam, and Sydnee. While Samantha, Ricky, Megan, and Shyah were in the other.

-

We made it to the house we would be staying at for the summer in no time flat. The girls and I got our bags out of the cars and made our way into the house. We found our rooms and got to unpacking.

I walked downstairs after I had finished. I grabbed my pink penny board and walked outside. I set down my board and took off. The wind rushing through my long hair felt freeing. I had been riding for a good fifteen minutes when I saw Ricky and Sam's cars at a house. I heard Kori's voice from outside. I quickly called her and waited for her to answer.

K; Hello?

E; Kate? Where are you?

K; I'm out with Sam. Why?

E; Because I can hear your voice from just outside this house.

K; Oh! Well give me a second!

There is a click and I know Kate has ended the call. I see her appear out of no where. She takes my hand and drags me to the backyard of this house. There is a pool filled with boys. Boys I recognize.

In the pool is no one but Sam, Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Jc, and of course...

Connor Franta.

A/N; Chapter 3 woohoo! Sorry I haven't updated recently. College isn't fun :/ but anyways I really hope you liked it! :D follow the tumblr and twitter for this story @afatedsummer afatedsummerstory.tumblr.com