Chapter 6;; Realization

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT END OF CHAPTER!

Ricky's POV;

I was dancing with Samantha and I couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked. The moment I saw her when she walked out with Sam and the rest of the girls at the airport I was taken back. I had never seen a girl like her before. I just remember smiling the entire time. When we were driving back to the house they would be staying at she had gotten shotgun and we were all singing One Direction at the top of our lungs.

When we arrived at the house I was too nervous to ask for her number. But we had so much in common. It was crazy. She was literally perfect. I know I sound so cliche but its true.

But now I have my chance. I don't know exactly how to word what I'm going to say, but I don't really care. I look over to see the sliding door open once again, the rest of the guys, and girls, walk inside. I take Samantha's hand and walk with her outside.

"Hey. Sorry I haven't bee able to properly speak to you until now." I said softly to her.

Samantha smiled softly. "It's okay Ricky. I completely understand. You're busy with things."

I smile a bit, things seem a lot more comfortable with her. This has never happened so fast. Usually I'm all awkward with a girl that I like. "Well I was just wondering if you would like to join me on a date sometime?" I ask her, a bit nervous.

Samantha gasps a bit. I'm not sure if that's good or not. "Ricky I'd love to go on a date with you!" she smiled.

At this point all I can do is smile and hug her. My eyes widen as I realize. This girl is perfect. I never want to leave her.

Jc's POV

As soon a I laid eyes on this girl I knew I had to have her. She was absolutely stunning. Her thin figure. Her long black hair. She was everything I've ever looked for.

"Hi Sydnee. I'm Jc." I let the words roll out of my mouth smoothly.

"Hi Jc." Sydnee says with a smile unlike any other I have ever seen.

I wrap my arm around her waist and walk into the house with her. As soon as we come in, Ricky and his walk out of the house. I shrug a bit and make my way into the kitchen with her. I pour her a red cup full of a clear liquid. I've been hiding this from Ricky and Connor for awhile now. I'm surprised neither of them have found it. I watch her intently as she takes a sip. I can tell she is letting her guard down. I smirk a bit and put the bottle back where I originally hid it.

"Don't tell any of the other guys about that. They will kill me." I chuckle.

Sydnee nodded and laughed softly.

I look her up and down once more before we both make our way upstairs.

Trevor's POV

I'm still unsure of this party. I feel so young compared to the other guys. Sure they treat me as an equal but these girls are closer to Kian's age than mine.

I watch as four girls make their ways outside. I instantly lock eyes with one of them. Once I'm introduced to her I can't help but smile.

"Hi Megan." I say and hold out my hand.

She looked at it for a bit before she pulled me into a hug.

I chuckled and hugged her right back. "So whats it like being eighteen?" I ask her.

She laughed a bit. "I'm only 16. I graduated early. Way early." she looked into my eyes and smiled.

I smile back at her.

The rest of us are going inside. I decide that the music is a bit too loud so we go for a walk around the neighborhood. We just talk about random stuff and get to know each other. Turns out we have a lot in common. We both love music and singing. We love YouTube and animals. Not to mention Taco Bell.

I look over at her when we reach the house. I look into her eyes and she looks into mine. I can't help myself. I lean in and kiss her.

Sparks. Sparks everywhere. We pull away after a little and we are both blushing. We walk back into the O2L house holding hands. Everything feels right for once.

Kian's POV

I finally agreed to meet this girl the other guys have been trying to get me to meet. Andrea and I broke up about a month ago. She left me for a guy back in Indiana. Turns out she had been seeing this guy behind my back the entire time.

I am standing outside with Connor, Jc, and Trevor. The girls walk out and I smile. Each girl seems to stand right across from the guy they are most comfortable around. I look in front of my and my jaw almost drops. This girl. I-I know her from somewhere. I'm just not exactly sure. The guys walk inside so we follow them. We walk out to my car after a while because we are both craving Taco Bell.

We pull into the parking lot and get out of the car. I hold the door open for her and smile. I then realize I never caught her name.

"Shyah." she says softly, as if she can read my mind.

"Kian." I said stupidly. "Wow. You probably knew that." I laugh.

Shyah laughed a bit. "It's okay. I once told the ticket guy and my local movie theater to also enjoy the show." she smiled.

We order the food and I pay for it. We sit and eat and get to know each other. Soon after it slips out of my mouth.

"Have I met you before?" I ask her. "You look so familiar."

She smiled a bit. "I've met you at the airport a few times. And I met you at DigiTour in Chicago with some of the girls." she adds.

That's when it clicks. "Didn't you give me a really cool snap back?"

She nods and I smile. "Its hung up in my room. I wear it all the time."

We finish our food and we head back to the house. What I see when I walk in. It's not good.

Oh no! What did Kian see? You'll have to find out in the next chapter! c;

but anyway my HUGE announcement, well it huge to me

On the 8th of October TREVOR FREAKING MORAN FOLLOWED ME! AHHH

But I want to ask you guys a HUGE favor. My birthday is on Thursday [Halloween] and I'm turning 19. So I was wondering if you guys could either help me get 1K followers or help me get the boys to follow me. My twitter handle is @flowercrown_ash please and thank you guys! :D

 also don't forget to comment and vote! <3