Chapter 8;; Knowledge

Hey guys. Just a heads up. I will be writing smut, but since this book is rated PG-13 i'll be posting all the smut in a different book. c:

--

Emmy's POV

I woke up the next day to a knock on my door. I groaned, not wanting to be bothered at all today. I covered myself with my comforter and mumbled when someone walked in.

"Hey." Sydnee said softly. "The girls told me I should come talk to you."

I look out over the the covers and sigh. "I'm really not in the mood to talk right now. Can you just have the other girls talk to you?" I asked. Sydnee nodded and walked out of the room.

I don't even want to think about that boy. He hurt me like no one else ever has.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Sydnee's POV

I walk downstairs to talk to the other girls. I walk into the kitchen as I see Kate sitting there. She looks terrible. She must not have slept.

"Kate?" I ask.

Kate looks over at me and just shakes her head. "Why would some one ever do that to someone else?" she says softly. "I mean, I know I've got through stuff with the same amount of pain. But for the one guy she truely cares about to crush her like that." She looks back down at her cup of tea.

I sit across from her at the island and frown. "I know. But he will get whats coming for him. Karma is a bitch." I say.

Kate and I both look over when there is a knock on the door. I stand up and go open it.

"Of course." I laugh softly. I move out of the way to let the boys in. I count five of them. No Connor. Good. "She's still in her room. I'm not sure she wants visitors. I can go check." I say and the boys nod. I motion for them to sit on the couches we have as I walk into Emmy's room.

"Emmy." I say softly as I knock on the door and open it.

"Yeah?" she sniffles.

"The rest of the guys are here to see you. All of them except. Well. You know. Can they come in?"

"Yeah. That's fine." she says and I get up. I walk back out to the guys and let them go in. I go back into the kitchen and sit across from Kate again. "We need to think of something to cheer her up."

Jc's POV

I follow the rest of the guys to Emmy's room. As far as I know Connor did something to piss her off and the rest of the guys took her side. But I can kind of understand why. Connor has never treated someone like that before. He was usually so nice to everyone he met. I sighed and kind of spaced out as the boys talked to Emmy.

About an hour later we were all back at the house. I walked to Connor's room and knocked on the door. I walked in a few seconds later. Connor was sat on his computer. He was reading tweets. I walked over and read a few over his shoulder. "Well the fans sure seem to hate her too." I shrugged. Connor turned around with a sigh.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen." he said after a short moment of silence.

"Well then maybe you should have thought before you did what you did." I retorted.

Connor balled his hands into fists. "I'm such a fuck up sometimes." he said through his teeth.

I could tell he was angry. "Dude. Just go for a run. Or go get coffee. You need to go outside or something. Not just be cooped up in this room."

Connor nodded softly. "Okay. I'll probably go for a run." he smiled.

I smiled and walked out of his room. I walked into my room and sighed, laying on my bed. This summer is going to be crazy.

Connor's POV

I manage to get out of the house before anyone starts to antagonize me. I tie on my shoes and turn up the music on my iPod. I need to drown out all my memories of her. I begin to run. And I just run. I don't know what else to do.

I end up at the house the girls are staying at. I'm so tired from running. I look up to a window and see her face. She looks terrible. Not like that. She just looks so sad. And I know that it is all my fault. Before I know it she's gone. I have to do something about it. I make my way home and begin to plan.

Well hey there guys c: did you miss me because i miss you!! also merry christmas! c: i'm going to attempt to do a weekly update. if not then im really sorry guys. but yeah c: im so happy right now because i finally talked my parents into sending me to culinary school! :D i have a meeting at the school on monday c: i'll let you guys know how it goes! :D but i really hope you enjoy this chapter and there will be plenty more to come :D -emmy c: