Chapter 4;; A Not So Warm Welcome

**Hey guys! Please don't skip over the authors note at the end!**

In the pool is no one but Sam, Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Jc, and of course...

Connor Franta.

Yes, Connor Franta stood in front of me, shirtless.

Sure everyone would be like. Oh my god Emmy. Are you okay? But no. I just stood there. In awe. Looking like a complete idiot.

"Hi." Jc said to me, waving his hands.

I shook myself out of the trance like stage I was in and smiled a bit. "Hi guys."

Kate looked towards the guys and smiled. "This is the girl I was talking about. Emmy." she looked directly at Connor, but was talking to the rest of the guys as well. Connor kept his eyes on me though, and my eyes were on him. He shook his head and dried off before heading inside. I looked over at Kori and she looked at me and frowned.

"Well we should have a party tonight!" Sam smiled to the rest of the guys.

The rest of the guys agreed and went inside to get ready. Kate turned to me and we walked back to the house that we were staying in.

When we walked inside the girls were dancing around and singing loudly to the music that was blaring out of the speakers. Kate and I laughed and turned down the music.

"Guys. I have an annoucement!" I yelled so all the girls would be in one room.

When they all arrived I had them sit down. "So..we have been invited to a party. I'm not telling you who for, so go get ready!"

All the girls rushed to their separate rooms to get ready. I walked upstairs to my room and looked through my clothes as I hung them up. I decided on wearing a pair of black high waisted shorts with a white graphic tank top I tucked in. I made sure all the little bracelets on my wrist were on securely and that I had in my diamond earrings along with the necklace I always wore from my neighbor that had passed away earlier in the year. I curled my hair with my wand, fixed my makeup, and walked to Kate's room.

I knocked on the door and wait until she opened it. She had on a pair of pink high waisted shorts along with a white lacey crop top. Over that she wore what looked like one of Sam's 'denim' button ups. She wore a gold chain around her neck and her hair was straight and had a floral headwrap in it.

"Yes Emmy?" Kate smiled.

"Do you have that flower crown you wore to sophomore year homecoming?" I asked. "Because I'd love you forever if I could borrow it." I smiled.

Kate nodded and walked back into her room. A few seconds later she walked back over to the doorway and handed me the crown. It had little pink roses all around it. I quickly hugged her and walked downstairs. I placed the flower crown on my head and fixed my hair again.

About half an hour later all the girls were standing, ready to go. Samantha stood tall, wearing denim shorts, a white t-shirt with NERD written on it in bold black lettering and blue vans on her feet. Shyah wore purple cut off shorts with a black t-shirt tucked inside of it. She had on black vans and bracelets lined both of her wrists. Sydnee was in a pair of denim cut off shorts and a sweater that had the word sly and then a picture of a fox on it from Hollister. She wore her favorite pair of black toms. Lastly Megan had on a pair of graphic shorts along with a cute blue button up that she tied at the bottom. She layered a few necklaces and wore gladiator sandals.

I looked to all of the girls. "Okay. So we might as well get the fangirling done while we are in the house and not over at the house we will be going to. Kate already knows where we are going and I feel that you all know where we are going as well. Thanks to Kate and Sam, we are going to a party hosted by the O2L boys!" I exclaimed.

All of the girls, besides myself and Kate, looked beyondshocked. I'm pretty sure it was silent for a good two to five minutes before the screaming finally settled in. I laughed and had to calm down the girls.

"Okay now we can't do that at the party. They are just six normal guys who have normal lives expect they put their lives out for the world to see." I calmly explained. "Now are we ready to go?" I smiled.

All of the girls nodded and we headed out the door. We were only a few streets away from the O2L house so we walked there.  I could see the girls excitement as they hurried past me, trying to figure out with house the boys lived in. I watched them and could't help but laugh when the girls walked right past the boys house. Kate and I stopped and the others just kept going.

"Hey where are you going?" Kate yelled to the girls.

I was honestly surprised they didn't recognize Ricky's bright orange car in the driveway. The girls rushed back over to us and we all took a deep breath before we walked to the door. With one swift movement I had knocked twice of the double doors. I heard loud music from inside and it got louder when the door opened.

"Lets party girls!" Ricky yelled. He grabbed Samantha and took her inside. She looked back at us and smiled wide. I laughed and the rest of us walked inside.

Ricky was already twerking all over the place as Samantha took and watched him, laughing with him. Sam was sitting on the couch, waiting for Kate to join him. The rest of us went outside to meet the rest of the guys and introduce ourselves to them.

I lead the girls outside and smiled as I saw the rest of the boys. I waved to them and they all waved back, except for Connor.

Something had to be up with him. He left as soon as he saw me. He didn't seem to pleased to be at this party. But he was still here. I kind of shrug it off and introduced the girls to the boys, one by one. I introduced Sydnee to Jc. And I couldn't help but see Jc scanning over her body. I smiled to myself knowing the two would be perfect for each other. I then introduced Trevor to Megan, and Kian to Shyah. The 'couples' walked back into the party and Connor and I were left alone.

**A/N: Okay guys! So like i said in the last chapter I will be uploading every 100 reads. I really want this story to take off because its my favourite one so far and I have a lot of ideas for it. Make sure you vote and comment and go check out the tumblr and twitter for this story! I love you guys so much! oh and next chapter has a surprise twist c; so read read read!!**