Chapter 5;; Why You?

**A/N: This is kind of be a repeat of the last few chapters, hope you're okay with it. And let me know if I should do this type more often!**

Connor's POV

 I woke up late one morning and the house seemed to be too quiet. I got out of bed and pulled on a shirt. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. No one. I found a note on the table. Trevor went to the studio. Jc and Kian went penny boarding and Sam and Ricky went to go pick up girls from the airport.

 Girls? Since when does Sam go to pick up girls from the airport. Then it hit me. Sam has a girlfriend. How could I forget that? I rubbed my face and began to look around for food. We never seemed to have any around this house. Food disappeared fast with four boys permanently living here and two boys visiting. I couldn't find anything so I went upstairs, took a quick shower and then grabbed my penny board after getting ready and headed into town to the closest Starbucks.

 Sam's POV

 I had arrived at the airport about an hour before the girls are supposed to arrive. Kate's aunt got ahold of me and told me to surprise her here. I hadn't seen Kate for almost four months. Don't get me wrong talking on the phone for several hours and being able to FaceTime almost everyday is great. But finally being able to hold her in my arms again is even better. I was walking through the airport when a few girls walked over to me. I took pictures with them and then told them I had to go because I was meeting someone.

I got to the terminal where the girls would be. The lady at the desk said that the plane had landed a few minutes ago. I was so nervous. I just missed her so much. I saw several people getting off the plane, but so far no Kate.

Then I saw her. "Kate?!" I exclaimed.

"Sam!?" Kate practically screamed and ran to me.

I hugged her tightly and spun her around. I then gently set her down and smiled softly. "I've missed you so much babygirl." I whisper into her ear and then kiss her passionately. By the time we pull away from each other the other girls have made their way towards the baggage claim.

We get to the baggage claim and the girls get their bags. I make sure Ricky has gotten here to help get the girls to where they will be staying. All of them plus their bags would never fit in the van. I make my way out to my van when I see Ricky staring at us. I get kind of jealous because I think he is looking at Kate, but he is looking at the girl with black hair. Samantha is her name as Kate whispers it to me. I nod and look back at Ricky. He is totally oblivious to everything else around him. I've never seen him like this before.

After we finally pack up everything of the girls we head off towards the house.

Connor's POV

I'm back at the house after getting coffee and buying a new pair of shoes. I hear some of the guys downstairs so I get off my bed and make my way to the main room. Jc, Kian, and Trevor are laughing and I look at them confused. Kian and Jc are huge pranksters so they must have done something. But who knows what.

"You guys wanna go for a swim?" I ask them.

"Sure, sounds great man." Jc smiled.

I meet the other boys outside and I suddenly get pushed into the pool. Its a good thing I didn't have my phone in my hand. That would have ended badly for the other boys. I laugh it off and cover my face as the other boys jump in, creating huge splashes.

We must have been in the pool for half an hour when Ricky and Sam come back. Sam's arm is around the waist of a pretty blonde girl. We all smile and wave to her.  We all get to talking and we haven't realized that almost two hours has passed. Kate took her phone out of her pocket as it began to ring. She excused herself and a few minutes later Kate had another girl with her. For some odd reason my mood switched instantly. Usually when I meet someone new I am very nice to them. But this girl had some effect on me that made me want to never talk to her. So that's what I did.

I got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and walked inside. It sounds a bit harsh but whatever. It's not like a girl like her would ever like a guy like me. She would probably go for Jc or Kian in a heartbeat. Most girls do.

Sam's POV

Kate's phone rang as we were talking to the guys after getting back to the house. I knew immediately who it was.

"You'll really like this girl. She's awesome." I smiled.

Kate had talked about Emmy a lot and how she was always there for her. It made me like Emmy, as a friend, and be able to trust her. Kate had told me how much she liked Connor. I had planned to invite the girls to a party so hopefully the two would be able to get to know each other. But after Kate introduced Emmy and Connor left, I knew something was wrong.

"So you guys want to have a party?" I asked, before even thinking. I mentally slapped myself but at least the other girls would get to meet the guys as well.

After several hours of decorating, getting food, and finding the right music, we were finally ready for the girls to arrive. Luckily they arrived a few minutes after we finished.

When the doorbell rang Ricky practically ran for the door. Probably to meet up with Samantha. I sat on the couch and smiled as I pulled Kate into my arms as she sat next to me on the couch. I kissed her cheek, happy she was there with me.

Connor's POV

Kian, Jc, Trevor, and myself were out back waiting for the girls. I didn't want to be there. I'd rather be upstairs reblogging pictures of cats and random scenery than hang out with these girls. But Sam somehow talked me into it.

I heard the sliding glass door open and out walked four girls. One of them being Kate's friend from earlier. Each girl was introduced to a boy and then made their way inside. I looked at the girl from earlier. She didn't seem very happy to be stuck with me. I guess thats what I deserve for treating her as poorly as I did. But when I looked into her eyes. Her piercing, bright green eyes. They told me a completely different story. And I knew that one day I would find out what it was all about.

**A/N: Well you guys! How did you like it? I will probably write more chapters with the boys perspective in there as well. Don't forget to share this story with your friends. I want this fanfic to be HUGE because I have several ideas!**