4

Dedicated to blue_red_shorty , Sarah_BouBou_Barclay

I was correct about them being mad at me though, it was more like they were pissed to hell. I found it actually quite amusing to watch them explode while ignoring their beasts groveling at yelling at their alpha. I've also dyed my hair again so it's not as obvious who I am, even though it is going to take like five minutes.

Today we are going to Black Pack. Yay, the joy of the world. Shot me now.

I remember how they reacted like it was five minutes ago. Thought I was going to say yesterday, didn't you? Oh wait. It actually was five minutes ago.... That is sad.

"I....I have something to announce," I rasp hoarsely to my powerful pack, looking down at my hands that I am fiddling with.

Everyone looks at me ready for the new information I'm about to give. I even catch Kim's eyes looking back at me from the mirror as she drives with a twinkle of knowledge. I still don't trust Kim with driving us, she's a reckless driver. Sadly to say that she is the safest driver out of all of us.

Ren is a slow driver because she has a huge fear of speed, she is the a reason that we bought this car and don't run in our beast form all the time. Red is just a maniac since, unlike her twin she drives to fast. She drives almost double the speed of the speed limit and the fact that we don't have more tickets is amazing. I, I just am not trusted.

"I'm guessing that you have all heard of a girl who went missing a few years ago and needs to be found because of a brain disorder?" I say breaking the news that Kim is already aware of.

"I'm that girl. When I was young my parents expected more from me than they did my siblings. Instead of complying I rebelled," I sigh, not exactly disappointed with my actions while an adolescent, "I got in fights, made a mess behind me, died my hair before I was out of grade school."

I look to Ren and see her calculate how this conversation is going and is going to end, as she is the most logical brained one out of us.

"I was sick and tired of people having this idea of how I was expected to act, so I did the opposite. Other Alpha and beta children tried to do the same as me, but I was the only one to successfully rebel from the plot outed life's of our parents expectations," I recount my feelings from teenage hood that has finally expressed themselves after years.

I had known in my DNA I was going to be a warrior, not some pushover. I shifted when I was like seven, from a force shift when I got over emotional. When I turned sixteen I rejected my mate and was happy. He was my second chance.

The rest of the car ride is silent with them absorbing this new information, the only sound being the humming of the radio playing alternative music. They had always known something was different about me, but not what. I wonder, if they react like this to one of my many weaves, what will they do when the get to the knot of the basket?

At the Black Pack's boundaries, the same spot where I left almost five years ago, is where we decide to go in the pack in style. I ignore the sinking feeling deep inside me as I stare at the fence that holds the key to swimming or drowning.

Red and Kim look the kindest out of us, in our opinion. Our thinking goes by how it would be useless for a highly trained sniper/assassin to play the part of the angel, so I'm out of the picture. Ren is out of the part because in her blue eyes she holds the memory of pain and suffering that she brands on her sleeve with the medal of revenge in her heart.

In other words that aren't one huge confusing metaphor, I'm walking Ren's beast who I have named Zax. I don't believe in letting my beast control my life so I refuse to let the bitch out. Instead, I will be holding Zax back since Ren is already unpredictable when in control, let alone when Zax is.

I have my hair in a crown braid because I got bored in the ride here. I'm wearing my white/lightly tanned converse and black leggings, with a black v-neck and one of my many black jackets.

What you are wondering is something along the lines of why the beast hating one and the alpha holding Zax back from going on a rampage and killing everyone.

It's happened before, in a bigger pack.

It was all my idea since I am awesome when it comes to entrances to make our first impression like this.

We all have our attitudes and on of mine are entrances, while Ren is awesome at dramatic exits. Kim and Red are the persuasive talky political boring person people when it comes to this topic.

In better words Ren and I make us look good while Kim and Red make us look smart. Ehh, more like they make our flickering light bulb go out, but it's not like they will ever find out I think of us in this way. Oh who am I kidding. I probably told it to their face the other day.

I personally think Ren and I have the much harder job, but that is my opinion and I'm biased on soo many levels.

RANDOM QUOTE/FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER: The great Troye Sivan said 'What? I like boys. Have you seen their buts? ......exactly' and you spend three to four years of your life on a toilet.

DID YOU KNOW?: Placing alcohol on a scorpions back will make it go crazy and eventually fatally sting itself.