6

Dedicated to fangirl_225 for being one of the first reader on this and for commenting on almost every part! Thank you so much!

*Thirty Trained Minions Later*

Each pack pretty much has their own way to train their warriors. Black Pack chose to have Runners, Warriors, Head Warriors, and the Hunters. Every one of the group has their own standards that keep getting higher and higher.

All of the members go through a mandatory test to see if they can be drafted, they hold this huge competition for it.

The basics is that the Warriors are just the normal warriors, they are the easiest to get into. If you are in any of the groups then you are praised but because there are so many Warriors they aren't really a big deal.

Almost every group has Head Warriors and Warriors which keeps the balance of the packs. The Head Warriors are elite and travel. It's hardest for them to settle down with their mates because they don't really have a pack; they float wherever needed.

Runners and the Hunters are what Black Pack is known for and is the only reason why they still are alive.

The Runners are the ones that go around the boundaries, protecting them from anyone trespassing onto the packs land. They take messages to other packs and they have a badge that allows them to get on other packs land. They really aren't fighters so that is where the Hunters come in.

Hunters are the ones who stalk the rogues, who analyze and memories the little thing that no one notices. They are the ones that you have nightmares of in the middle of the night, the one in the freaky woods where all horror movies take place with their red eyes. It's actually what they are known for, when their wolf takes control, their eyes turn red.

I finish reading the paper full of information that I had memorized every since I was a tiny pup of eight years old. That is when I chose to apply for the test. The first test was at fifteen but anyone could chose earlier though it rarely happened.

That's what I am. I don't let the beast out because when she is out, everyone dies and I can't have that happen again. I don't need anymore innocent blood on my hands because someone broke down my walls since they thought they were changing me. They just made it worse.

****

"How is this possible?!" Shawn growls in frustration as I take down his last minion.

He made the Warriors fight me.

"Oh you poor, poor sap." Scar says the truthfulness in her british accent pores through her words.

"The red head is Meredith but you can call her Mera." Red gives a wave at the mention of her name, "Rina is the blue haired one. Her real name is Marina. Rina is what you call her. Mera and Rina are sisters," Rina glares at Shawn as if he will be in flames burning to death because of it.

"The girl with the bun is Winter. Her name is Violet but we call her Winter since she's cold as winter, you call her Vio or she will kill you." I raise an eyebrow at Shawn, not saying a word like usual.

Before Scar can tell Shawn who Kim is, Kim cuts in "I'm slightly offended."

Shawn gets a confused look on his face. "Mera, Rina, Vio, and Slightly Offended?" He asks.

This isn't the first time that has happened.

"No...I'm...ugh...Names Kimber. I'm slightly offended that you don't recognize me, your sister own. Then again, when I left you losers I didn't have my skin didn't look like a goddess... Call me Kimber, since I ain't lettin you jerks call me anything else."

I wrinkle my nose at her cockiness, but it's not like I'm any better when I actually talk. I'll let her have her fun, she hasn't been free in a while, but I will still punish for this freedom.

"We all were on the same quadrant in the military. I, was the officer. Red was the sharp shooter, she scares me when she has a gun so I stay as close to her as I dare; she's a crappy close shot." Red yells her disagreement at this but then calms down when she hears the truth, "Rina, is full of our connections, I'm seriously thinking she's in a....nevermind." She trails off nervously.

"Winter as the warrior, specializing in hand to hand combat and throwing knifes. And Kimber....As the politician and speaker." Shawn pales as Scar finishes now that he understands who he's going up against. But Scar only said little about what I can do....

Somehow he find a white flag and waves it in the air. Is that underwear? Ugh, I don't want to know, "Not the first time I've seen that." I say shocking the team.

"Vio spoke. What's the big deal?" Shawn asks majorly confused.

"She isn't a person with many words. The silent but very deadly type. She especially doesn't talk around strangers but then again....either she has taken a liking to you....or hates your guts to hell." Scar says dazed way, I feel her try to pry at my mind.

I turn on to her glaring, unnerved by this attempt in invasion of my property. My beast try's to take over and I don't let her but instead just don't force her back, I am alpha, if it is needed to be proved with will be.

Their beta comes towards our now forming crowd and I automatically know who it is, it's Zachary my older brother.

When we pull away from our embrace awkwardly, not that it was never awkward. I sign in sign language that I forced him to learn, 'I didn't know you knew Kim. I didn't personally know who she was before military.'

He face palms. Like literal face palm. In the middle of a mini-war.

'She's the Alphas daughter? Came to our house twice each week give or take? Went to our school? Was in most of your classes? Ring a bell?' He asks me slowly.

I shrug, I really didn't know she existed. He face palms again and shakes his head disappointed with his hand still at his face in my everlasting perfect awareness.

"Let's get to killing them tomorrow," I say softly, all the sudden worn out, and head to x place, leaving my pack behind.

I could feel their beasts feeling the urge to go after me, and their human side agreeing, but I warn them silently to stay, while letting mine take control. I shift into my beast, a gift I never got as a child and relax into my more natural side. The beast is beautiful, but not in the cliche way that everyone brags about. She is red as a fox but her nose starts out white, her paws are white with her eyes green. There is a well deserved scar running down from her ear to her other cheek. This is beauty, her wounds and imperfections, her insecurities that she hides because of my abusive temperament. All I know is that she was a shit person her last life with how awful it is with me as her beast tamer.

RANDOM QUOTE/FUN FACT OF THE CHAPTER: The state of Texas has its own power grid to avoid dealing with the US federal government.

ANOTHER RANDOM FUN FACT THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU PROUD OF US HUMANS: There are more trees on earth than stars in the Milky Way. Who says that humans are fucking up the world?
*raises hand timidly*
*says me*
*expects everyone to hunt down and shoot me*
*gets applause.*