8✔️

Dedicated to fangirl_225 , blue_red_shorty , Sarah_BouBou_Barclay , for voting!

What the fudge monkeys! Two hundred flippin views!

Going back on this....I am laughing. I wish I had taken videos of myself exclaiming my happiness is I could watch myself being that happy!

"Alright minions, your done for today." Kimb says ending training for the day.

I didnt participate in it, I just watched, analizing where they are.

I've seen smaller packs better then this. I could have taken the whole pack by myself when I was like fourteen.

I do think I considered that....

"I wouldnt think the famous rebel girl Violet Winters could be depressed." A voice says in my ear from behind me.

"How did you find out." I say not taking my eyes off one person in the back, not disagreeing about the depression. This might seem sad recently I've been doing fine, so depression it's better then the truth.

"I did some thinking, with a thing called a brain. What did the Violet Winters see that made her depressed? Her nail chipped?"

I see a person go to the edge of the woods, first looking around to see if they were being watched.

"War." I slap back to him, not literally but how he stumbled back its like I did.

I then go to the top of a tree in the forest and swing all around till I get to him.

Well. Well. What do we have here? I jump down from the trees causing twigs to fly, "is this a sick joke?" I ask him.

"Wh.. What are yo you talking about?" He stutters.

A person comes out of the woods. "Vi, get away from Jay." David tells me.

I step out of my stance and get away, not wanting trouble.

Well, more like at the moment; I'm to lazy.

"Vi, meet Jay, Annes brother. Jay, meet Vi, someone who you dont want to mess with." He introduces.

"You knew Anne?" He asks light in his eyes, something I recognize as hope.

"Yeah. I was there when she died." I say softly. I had been ten and she was my favorite aunt. "That makes you my uncle." I say.

He gets a confused look in his eyes that I've probably had more then half of my life.

"Let me start over since he is horrible in introductions. I'm Violet Winters. Since only you and David know of this, shut the hell up. When I was ten years old we went on a walk. Rogue attack and she jumped infront of me so I had time to fight as many as I could off. You might have heard of me?" I inform like I was giving a brief presentation.

"Yeah. I've heard of you and all of the stories. I feel bad for your brother, but I have to give you praise. If you can make the prankster mad with pranks then you are a master." He laughs.

I smile, "sorry for stalking you." I tell him with a wave of shyness.

"It okay, I was acting shady." I nod, then a familiar scent ruined the happy moment.

Why does this bitch have to ruin every good moment I've ever had in this pack?