12✔️

Dedicated to GriggsME for voting and commenting

"What are you doing back? I thought we had a deal. I get you out, you dissapear." He growls at me.

"We did have a deal Quinn, obviously I couldn't keep that deal." I snap back him, not really in the mood to talk to him.

"Now your back and the Demon gang is going to either kill you or force you to join them! Neither is good."

I roll my eyes "I joined the Demon gang for my own reasons, they owe me and I'm good, chill."

Quinn huffs and angrily take a sip of his coffee.

A café might not be ideal spot to have this conversation but it's the only way to be sure we don't kill each other.

Realizing that he can't persuade me to leave he gets up and leaves. I was so stupid to join that gang!

The thing is: they really aren't a gang.

It's just a bunch of junkies who need to grow up.

They are the reason I'm a hybrid, the reason I have to be a vampire queen, the reason I was such a bitch before I left.

I used insults and trouble as a shell for protection sending the wrong message of me.

If he hadn't died and if I hadn't been thirsty for revenge.... This is all my fault, my mistake might cause a war that I could only fix by dying.

Some people have been saying it's been kinda confusing and hard to follow so I hope this chapter helps, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.