In an Abandoned Room...

(Y/n)'s POV

I stalked down the empty hallway, trying my best to find a quiet place where I could be alone for a little while. Not that I had anything against any of the people who actually showed up to the gathering, I just don't like people in general. So, when a random dude came up trying to make small talk, that was my cue to leave. I hated being all formal anyways.
I finally found a door that, when I put mg ear up to the cold wood, didn't share with me the sound of more voices. I carefully grabbed the curved, brass handle and pushed open the door.
Inside the room was a giant grand piano, the ivory keys taking on a pink glow in the sunset's light. I looked around the room, making sure another person wasn't in sight, and wisked the door shut behind me.
I couldn't resist, and soon I walked up the magnificent instrument, stroking my fingers on the keys. I then lightly pressed my index finger down, and the dance began.
The tune started slow and quiet, peacefully harmonizing as the notes went on. Then my fingers started to pound on the keys a little hard, taking the notes at a faster pace. Then the song hit it's peak with a loud crash as my fingers all came down on their repective keys at the same time. The music stopped, then started to flow again with small, shy notes. The soft aloofness of the melody carassing my weary and voice-worn ears.
I let myself get lost in the notes, and I didn't notice when the door cracked open and a boy slipped inside. I had my eyes closed and was letting my fingers guide themselves along the smooth piano keys. As I let the song taper off, I heard a slow clapping coming from the door.
A white haired boy stood in front of the dark stained door, smirking and clapping his hands. I felt my face heat up. I had never played in front of anyone, and yet here this arrogant boy was, using the loud snap of his hands to say "Bravo".
"I... erm..." I mumbled, and turned my face away from the purple-eyed boy, trying to hide my red cheeks.
I felt something brush against my side, and when I turned to look I found myself face to face with the mysterious boy, who had decided to sit on the piano bench with me.
"How did you do that?" The boy asked rather loudly, cutting through the smothering silence. His eyes were full of awe and his mouth hung open slightly.
"Well, I..." I started, but the boy cut me off.
"Could you do that again?"
I nodded, and placed my hands back on the keys. I slowly inhaled, and yet again began to play. This time, however, I had an audience.

Thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting! I appologize for the slow updates but finals are coming up and... yeah. I decided to write this after watching Your Lie in April. If you haven't seen it I suggest you go watch it! It is one of the best animes I have seen in a while.
Have wonderfully weird dreams, my beloved readers!