Chapter 1

*Sang*

"Hunters..."

With my sharp hearing, I turned to face my little brother with a murderous expression.

"What did you just say, Sören? "

He looked at me coldly and I felt my entire body became still. Paralyzed. My brother just had to use it on me!

"I said, hunters... They're planning to catch us or rather, kill us. "

"Control, Sören, control. " I snapped.

He looked away and I felt myself being able to move again. Sören's skills are paralysis and blood control whilst I am able to control an individual and create illusions. Not just normal illusions, my illusions can physically hurt anyone if it's fueled by emotions, especially fear. I waved my hand in a dismissive motion.

"They're underestimating us? Kill us? Poor souls should start looking for coffins to use for their funeral, or maybe I'll just tear them apart, squish their pitiful, disgusting organs and let the dogs eat their remains... Delightful, hmm, Sören? "

He showed me a small smile which contradicted his cold, red eyes that I have love. I was once a human, yes, but nevertheless I have grown to hate their specie. The envy, greed, lust and selfishness easily drove them to the darkness, Sören and I rarely go hunting and usually stays in a single place, locked up inside until we've grown thirsty but now, it seems that we have committed a mistake.

I suppose not killing that man was stupid. Especially, after I got to know his attitude. A bashful, self righteous prick!

"They're close"

I nodded and came closer to my little brother, hugging him tightly, kissing his cheeks before the door got knocked out of its hinged.

"Well, well, well, very lucky indeed!"

I caressed my brother's cheek before turning around, welcoming our guest with my tight, millimeter smile. I licked my lips, hmm, five men is enough to satisfy me tonight.

"Yes, but luck wouldn't be on your side this time."

I caught their eyes one by one and started to feed them their worst fears. I felt indescribable happiness, fear, yes fear! I want them to regret coming to us without knowing why we use a small room. I can't believe our preys threw themselves on our trap, I glanced down to Sören only to find no one.

My fangs grew, anger radiates from me. How dare they take my precious Sören away!

"Calm down, Sis. Your brother's here!" I glared at the asshole who was holding my brother, a knife pressed on my beloved brother's neck. Smiling happily at me, taunting. Six! There were six... no, nine! Three hiding close by, observing.

I screeched, the glass window broke, pieces flying everywhere and the prick didn't even flinch when a single piece embedded on his shoulder, he instead, smirked. I wanted to crush him, tear him inside out. I don't even care about those five stupid men vomiting their blood.

"Wow, you're a beauty indeed also hot when angry." My eye twitched at his half-ass compliment. "You're a lucky kid having a sister like her." Sören didn't even blink and just stared straight at me with his usual blank eyes.

Looked straight at the proud man, finding a way towards his brain but something pushed me back, I was almost knocked off my feet. Shit, warlock.

"Hey you guys okay? Wow, she really got you good." he even had the audacity to laugh. In front of my face. Like I didn't even exist anymore. Fuck! Fuck!

"Shut up, Lucian. Little fucker!"

I looked at my precious Sören who just shrugged his shoulder but that simple act made the pressed knife knic his flawless skin. Then right there, I lost my control. Summoning one of the demons I kept hidden and under control.

"Stupid Sister." I faintly heard Sören whisper before I lost myself.

*Luke*

"Stupid Sister." The kid whispered before the Sang who was the rumoured beauty literally lost her cool. The fire suddenly engulfed her body, eyes glowing red and the other black.

Shit. Did I cross the line? North, Silas, Nathan, Victor and Gabe already stood beside me. Their clothes were tore, cuts decorated their body and the bruises started to appear. I winced at their faces but we needed them to distract Sang, for me to have the time to snatch the kid who Sang holds dear.

Krolio, a highest level demon that was said to be hard to summon, was now standing in front of us and even threw the entire roof away.

"Hold on tight, kid." I warned before I jumped to the tree carrying the kid, the demon swiped at me but being a ninja and all, it was easy to dodge.

I nodded when I saw the guys already evacuated the now, roofless and burning house.

I studied the way it tore the house down in a single punch to the ground and whistled. Woah, she exceeded my expectation, the book did say she can summon demons when she killed and drained the four great leader of the four great coven of witches but I didn't know she could summon the higher ones.

I lifted the kid and levels my face with his, looked straight in his red, blank eyes, smiling. "You have one adorable, sister but its a pity you guys need to be killed." Our groups are really not into killing children and females but this duo is just too dangerous.

I held my breath when I felt hot all of a sudden. I gripped my heart, my blood seemed to be boiling, literally. Sweat was dripping from my face as I suddenly let go of the child who stood before my crumbling form, my body refused to move. The charmed necklace I wore broke, wow, talk about being reliable.

"Warlocks magic only works on my sister. She was greedy and grew intrigued by the witches summoning skills and power, while I, I did not want their summons but the power to resist. Warlocks and Witches blood are my favorite." The kid explained as I chuckled at our own mistake. We were so intent to catch the Siblings but focused on Sang since she was the one most mentioned on the book, we forgot that Sang wasn't the only one who defeated their master. "Just don't come close to us again. I am not being kind but my sister is psychotic. Everyone who even just said hi or just smiled at you will be killed the next time. She'll hunt every single one down. I hate mess."

I watched as he jumped down the tall tree and landed gently, as the fire demon suddenly disappeared upon seeing the kid and Sang's wild expression. Hugging her brother close before they disappeared without a trace, leaving behind the burnt house and the poor me, gasping for breathe.

Fuuuuck, I can't believe a kid beat me.

Now that my arms and legs feel like jelly, I can't even climb down a tree.

"Hey! Luke, you okay up there?" I chuckled upon hearing Gabe's voice. The taunting was so evident from his tone. Ass.

"Yup. Just licking my wounds." I answered, still panting like a dog. I supposed not taking the kid seriously was my fault but damn, Sang just really caught my attention.

"Not yet. Lick it after the family meeting. Mr. Blackbourne's waiting."

Just damn.