Chapter One

The wind blew violently, almost making my dress fly up. I would've been enjoying this weather if I had been wearing some jeans. But, since my mom forced me to look cute for my first day of school I decided on a dress.

In all honesty, I wanted to go back home. I didn't want to be in California with snobby people, because so far they all had their head too far up their ass. If I was still in Colorado and we had a new student I would be nice to them.

But, so far everyone just has a staring problem, like I know I'm fine, but claim your life please. Gah damn! Majority of the girls looked like the fake Barbies you bought when you were a kid. The double D's, flat asses, bleached out hair and overdone makeup. They all looked like replicas.

Let me try this again. I sighed and walked up to one girl who interestingly wasn't wearing any makeup, but her ran didn't give her any justice.

"Excuse me, can you show me to the office?" A scowl came upon her face before she smacked her gum. "Hm, okay. You keep going straight and then turn right, there'll be a sign that has the word 'Office' on it."

A bright smile came upon my face before I thanked her and headed down the busy hall. Everyone was in a hurry to get to their friends or to homeroom. The scenario before me had devastated me, because I wasn't going to be seeing my friends until winter break.

I was planning on calling up my best friend tonight anyway. I knew she'd miss me, due to us only having each others back when I was there.

A scent of vanilla had hit me straight in the face and I groaned. I wasn't too thrilled with the scent of it. It was literally all my mother sprayed in the house. At first the smell was magnificent, but after a while I began to hate it.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" Some old lady asked. Wrinkles were displayed all over her pale and pasty skin. She had warts on her neck and nose that gave me shivers. Grey hair peaking out of her head and her upper lip.

"Hi, I'm Milan Foster and I'm here to pick up my schedule." I introduced myself to her. She gave me a sweet smile, before handing me my schedule. "Please, sit down and wait for school's student body president to come show you around."

I nodded and headed to sit down in one of the chairs. As soon as I placed my bottom down onto the comfy looking chair, it began to squeak. I groaned at the sound of the annoying chair.

A few minutes later some girl in all name brands showed up in front of me. Her hazel eyes caught my attention and she was mighty beautiful. Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders and were tucked behind her ear.

"I'm Oliver, you must be Milan Foster, from Denver, Colorado. Born to the parents of Dexter and Aubrey Foster. Birth date May eleventh and age seventeen." She introduced herself and even managed to inform me about myself.

"Yup, that's me." I nervously laughed. "Sorry, I'm just trying to make a good impression - Now, let's get to class!" She forcefully grabbed my wrist and led me out of the dull office.

Surprisingly, the halls were clear. We walked in silence as she hummed to the beat of some song that sounded familiar.

"I love your hair by the way." She complimented me and I smiled. "Oh, thanks." She nodded, before she began rambling.

I just listened to her go on and on about what colour she wished to dye her hair. She wanted something that was light, because she didn't want to damage her hair with all the products and what not.

My eyes went to the group of people down the hall. A big laughter erupting from their lips. I looked over at Oliver who was cheesing so hard. "Aren't they supposed to be in class?" I whispered to her, but she waved it off and walked over to them.

As we approached them they fell into silence. All of them were staring at me and I felt a bit intimidated, especially because they were all attractive like Oliver. They all were rocking some brand names like Versace and what not. Even with my Forever 21 clothes I still looked better than them.

"Who's this?" Some blond asked, searching my face for fear. "This is Milan Foster, I'm showing her around for the day."

"Why are you here?" I turned to the brunette and rolled my eyes. He scoffed, before storming off with the blond and Oliver running after him. So far, I could tell he was their little leader.

"Excuse Beck, he's a bit emotional. Oliver is his girlfriend and Dave is his best friend, so they always got his back." A redhead explained the situation and I nodded. "Anyway, I'm Heather and these two idiots are Zara and Zane, they're twins."

Zara and Zane looked exactly the same, being that they're twins of course. Their dark brown hair highlighting their dark features. Such as thick, dark eyebrows, pink heart shaped lips and beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Heather had vibrant, voluminous and dark red hair. Her light hazel eyes softened here features up a bit. She was actually thick for a red haired person, because the most of them I knew were skinny as twigs.

The blond guy, also known as Dave had bleached blond hair, which looked natural. His light blue eyes took the pie. Yes, he was an asshole from what I know, but he was attractive. The other guy, Beck, was sure as hell attractive. Those light blue eyes that could kill with dark brown, also black hair.

In my opinion dark hair and light eyes was such a turn on. Too bad his attitude was a turn off.

"Since Oliver is being the love puppy, let me show you around." Heather offered, taking my paper out of my freshly manicured hand.