~6~

After starting on the mashed potatoes, brisket, fruits, and vegetables. Jax walks in, breath taking as always. She wears her long hair in a braid down her back, a flower crown, some makeup, an off white summer dress, and some sandals. Let me just say, wow.

Snapping out of my slight trance I state shyly, "Alpha and Luna asked for you to make the deserts. Such as cupcakes, cookies, brownies, etc."

"Alright, then I will set the table since your busy here. Plus there wont be time for you to do it anyways." She replays.

Jax puts some music on to cook and bake too, currently the song is Wake me up when September ends by Greenday.

Soon enough most of the food is done, and there hasn't been any major complications. Jax leaves to set the table while I'm finishing up the gravy, cutting the brisket and plating the rest of the foods.

"Hey babe, when all this is done would you like to go out on a night run with me?" That sounds like Chance.

"Of course, I will." But that doesn't sound like Jax. Of that son of a bitch is cheating on her. But I don't know the full story. Should I tell her or no?
I'm so confused.

Shit the gravy, I run over to turn off the heat from the gravy and put it in its dishes.

Checking the time, its 6:28. Dinner is supposed to start in 2 minutes. And nobody is in the dining room. Whats wrong?