~2~

Well its time to go to hell, I mean school... yea school.  Well  our school has about three small packs, one medium pack, and two major packs attending here. We barely see the major packs because they have a different part of the campus together. The small and the medium packs split the other half. And this is just the High School campus. Kids in grades k-6 have different schools based on their pack to attend.

Crazy I know, but its how it works here.

I walk in right after Jax and her friends. Everyone knows Jax is special enough to go to both halfs and her friends are all the powerful people. They walk the halls like when you meet the hot popular female character of a highschool movie. Fans blowing their hair, all giggling, and everyone stops 'n stairs waiting to hear their beautiful voices ring through the halls bringing joy to everyone.

Today is no exception. They are gossiping about the head fighter in each pack and talking about their plans for the weekend.

Once I reach my locker, switch my books and head for my first class of the day, everyone is buzzing about how there is going to be an announcement today.

Probably a pep rally or some lame school team building one again. Maybe its different.