~4~

Running. I'm running through the woods next to the school. Why, you might ask?

I have no clue.

It just kinds happened you know. Well anyways back to running. My wolf, Blade, is acting more reckless then normal. Like he's trying to impress someone. Weird right?

'Faster. Faster, human, faster. I want to go. Let me loose. Set me free. Or I'll make you listen to that horrible human pop music for hours.' He tempted

So me being the nice gentleman I am. I let him go. (Cue the frozen sound track let it go (don't worry I'm kidding))

Blade leaped over logs, rocks, and streams. He climbed up trees and went branch to branch. He chased wild life. Then he crouched into a hunting stance going somewhere. Drawn to something.

He stalked closer and closer. Then next thing I see is another wolf. And I can hear their conversation.

"Female", he bows, " I am Blade. And at your service."

The she wolf bows back. " And I, Legacy, at yours, too."

They both examine each other.

Blade with a deep cool toned brown mixed with black, soft fur, one blue eye and one green eye, and over the blue eye is a scare traveling from his ear to his snout.
While Legacy a long, golden/off white almost creme color, silky fur, along with grey-blue eyes with crimson/ burgundy colored paws and tail. What is strange is that her ear is slightly torn but that makes total sense to Blade as does his scar does to Legacy.

The two wolves roam around, play fight, and enjoy each others company.

Neither shifting to human form, nor asking questions. Just like of they were childhood pups that grew up to be mates.

For all Beck knows the she wolf could be his own pack. Since he doesn't get out much.

He just strolls along, amused, that Blade has found a friend.