~9~

~Kora Kobie~
After the boring car ride, my father pulls into the driveway of the Night Rain Pack house.
The other Alphas of the pack chain are here also pulling in behind us. The boys, my boys, the soon to be alpha's, my best friends, all happened to come in one car, and two motorcycles. I'm probably going to need one later. Well my father gets out of the car but before he can come over to my door, Rylan, one of my friends, opens the door and helps me out.

Once Im standing, I place my hand on the inside of his arm and whisper a "thank you" in his ear. Whyyyy is he sooo tall? I almost fell over doing that simple action. Honestly.

"Rylan, I think its time for you to start shrinking." We are walking up to the house and he chuckles.

"Now why should I do that, princess?" Rylan smirks. He knows that I have a love hate relationship with pet names.

"Because, you're too tall." I report back with a matter-o-fact tone. "Its hard for me to reach your head so I cant whisper stuff to you. I cant get high enough to touch the shelves you do. And your my best friend so you would do it for me. Then give me your hight."

By that time we have reached the door, and he just chuckles.

"You ready for a boring ass dinner, Kobie?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, Ry."