Chapter 2: The Beginning of a Love Story

Harrold's POV:

"Geez.. a bunch of students are playing those dumb spirit games again" – I said to myself. Don't tell me they're trying to get me?? I've been stuck in this school for decades and I've seen a lot of students play various spirit games but none will ever affect me.

"Geez...why do students always love to bother me? I hate being disturbed. Ughh..." – I groaned in laziness & boredom.

"Hmm..." – I thought hard to myself. Then I suddenly let out a smile.

"I've got an idea. What if I scare these newbies? Then they won't bother me anymore. That usually works. So what do U think?" – I ask my stuffed bear.

I know it's weird communicating with a bear, I found it extremely weird at first too but who can blame me? Being stuck in a boring school for who knows how long, it's pretty lonely you know.

I started to pick up a stone and try to throw it on them. And yes, I can pick up a stone even though I'm a ghost. It landed just in the middle of the circle. As expected the reactions were great. Some screamed and some stood up. Some just had a shocked expression.

"Heheh...this is fun" – I thought to myself.

I couldn't see the face of the other one though. But it kinda seemed like she just remained calm. I couldn't quite see her face though. One of her big friends is covering her. I mean literally big, I think you could say that he's fat XD. I decided to come closer to take a look but some were already arguing that they didn't want to finish the game.

"Well, at least I got them away from disturbing me again" – I said while letting out a sigh.

It's weird, I usually get happy whenever I scare students away, but I'm kinda intrigued with that other student. Though the only thing I could see was her long, jet black hair covering half of her face and her big fat friend covering the other half of her. I couldn't get a better view of her.

"Let's go Grace"

I heard one of her friends say it.

Others went out first. Finally the mystery girl stood up together with her two girl friends. The blonde was basically pulling her arm onto the door.

Damn I still can't quite see her!

She's in a complete side view but I can't see her face with her hair on the way. I kept on walking trying to get a closer look on her. The reason? I don't know, I just felt the urge of looking. I kept on walking closer, both my eyes only looking at her when I accidentally stumbled on some of my stuffs. A stone then accidentally flew straight and broke one of the windows. I know, I'm clumsy. A heavy breeze came in immediately and finally. Finally, I was able to see her face. It was only for a moment though, but that was more than enough for me to feel a sudden race in my heartbeat. I know it's impossible since I'm dead and last time I checked, my heart wasn't beating anymore.

"C'mon guyz hurry!!" – that blonde girls kept on screaming along with the other students and hurriedly took off with my mystery girl.

Well that's just a bummer. I wanted to see her again. For only a few seconds that I was able to actually get a full view of her, I suddenly wanted to know her. I instantly grabbed my pen and started drawing on the paper. Oh and yeah...I can grab things even if I'm a ghost. So I started to draw her. Her beautiful brown eyes, her flawless white skin, her pinkish cheeks and lovely rosy lips. Her hair that swayed with the wind. Her whole self filled with grace and kindness. How did I know? I just know, don't ask.

I sat there staring at my work. For the first time after a million years, I drew again. (that's just an expression by the way, I'm not a million years old yet). And I drew with inspiration. I looked up the dark sky, admiring the big drops of rain as they fell into the earth. The rhythm of the wind as they blew each leaf of every tree. I smiled like an idiot. Like a complete fool.

"Just what has happened?" – I asked to myself as I continue to admire the gray surroundings.